• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur - Woolwich tossers

I don't know much about tactics and what have you, but in all our previous matches, even the Palace and Chelsea ones, we were on the front foot from the starting whistle (only to cede the advantage after 20-30 minutes). Yesterday we were in second half form from the start. Not sure why. Had we started like we usually do, might have been a different result.

I don't know much about tactics and what have you, but in all our previous matches, even the Palace and Chelsea ones, we were on the front foot from the starting whistle (only to cede the advantage after 20-30 minutes). Yesterday we were in second half form from the start. Not sure why. Had we started like we usually do, might have been a different result.
That takes the players to actually try
We had too many pedestrians yesterday not working hard enough

Christ that is scary. A damming indictment of the coaching and management.
Or the players doing a shocking job
I don’t think Nuno told the players to take up those positions. Dele has gone CF. Hojdjberg left wing and Tanguy is the only one who loosk to be near to where is he meant to be
Don’t forget, people think Nuno is a defensive manager.

Or the players doing a shocking job
I don’t think Nuno told the players to take up those positions. Dele has gone CF. Hojdjberg left wing and Tanguy is the only one who loosk to be near to where is he meant to be
Don’t forget, people think Nuno is a defensive manager.

The players absolutely have responsibility there but when all 3 go AWOL to that degree, there are only three options:

1. The instructions weren't clear
2. The opposition dragged us that far out of position
3. The players aren't listening to the manager

All three point to bad coaching.

The players absolutely have responsibility there but when all 3 go AWOL to that degree, there are only three options:

And when it’s happened for 3 managers and mason?

Not bad players?
I mean it not new for our players to go awol

Our midfield was taken apart without much difficulty under Mason.

If you can show me a still, from any Mason game, where we were that disorganised, I'll stand corrected. And if you can show me multiple stills from the same game where we were that disorganised (as we were yesterday), I'll lay off Nuno altogether.

If you can show me a still, from any Mason game, where we were that disorganised, I'll stand corrected. And if you can show me multiple stills from the same game where we were that disorganised (as we were yesterday), I'll lay off Nuno altogether.

Im not going to go through games looking for stills.

Do you remember arsenal away last season
We had bale patrolling the left side offering no support to Doherty who they doubled up on all game
We actually looked ok in midfield but we were playing balls deep but they kept coming down out left. That was shocking organisation. We created nothing all game too
It was woeful but weirdly forgotten

And with regards to games under Mason I’d suggest Leeds was one, although we played 2 in midfield they had no cover again from bale, dele or son and were run ragged

Back