• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur - Woolwich tossers

wont happen. Who would replace him?

Yea took us so long just to get Nuno in. Who would want to join us now. Some young up and coming caretaker manager or someone really desperate to manage a club.
The board completely messed up this season

The way we were intimidated the first 20 was the biggest issue for me. Press us and we crumble. We need to be able to deal with a keen press and not fall apart even in an intimidating place. Shows our lack of strength and conviction.

To do what we did - try to attack but not hold onto the ball while leaving ourselves exposed for them to have a free run at us, that was naive in the extreme.

1. the attackers can't give up possession so easily with brick passes, plus no fouls to stop the break. 2. we have to foul to stop breaks a number of players could have 'intervened' on their breaks 3. the defense need to mark free runners better! Abyamang left free in the box while Dier is marking space etc

Ultimately we need some stability. We need to let the manager work it out.

This was very true and when your manager gives you instructions to hit aimless long balls to midgets at the top end of the pitch up against aerially strong defenders then you get what you deserve or at least the manager does , that's a sackable offence.

The coverage on sky and the arsenal fans reaction you'd think this was a cup final.

Not having a go mate, but it is in a way, not like the Spam's Cup Final, but it's the NLD and we didn't fudging turn up until the second half. If it was the other way round we'd be ecstatic, albeit tinkled off because we didn't win 6-0, but I'd still be grinning like a Cheshire cat!

Not having a go mate, but it is in a way, it's the NLD and we didn't fudging turn up until the second half. If it was the other way round we'd be ecstatic, albeit tinkled off because we didn't win 6-0, but I'd still be grinning like a Cheshire cat!

Yeah i get that we would be ecstatic, and we would be, but its only one game and three points.
If it was us we'd looking at forward to our next defeat :)

Nuno talking absolute sh1te in his interview. Absolute gobbledegook. He seemed to be implying he chose the wrong players to play the game plan he wanted. Absolute tosh from him.

Well, I tried to say all this in the middle of the week and people had a go at me saying I was too negative. What do they say now?

I say I wish you'd been wrong and I hope you're proven wrong. I have little time personally for celebrating the prediction of negative outcomes (this is not specific to you mate, it is a general dislike of mine).

Dele is done for us, it’s hard to forget the player he was, but he has definitely lost it. Tanguy is a luxury we can’t afford.

I am a huge fan of Dele, but today he was awful. We were not helped by Tanguy having an awful game too. Add PEh not quite being on it and that his the first-half gone. It is now hard to justify Dele and Ndombele getting places ahead of Gil and Skipp. I think Dele has done well personally, but today he was simply not good enough.

Sigh. I've said it before, but just write this month off, my friends. This isn't Nuno's level - judge him against mid-table sides where he's more up to speed.

Expecting more from this year is just putting yourself through more hurt for no good reason - you all care about the football club far, far more than the decision makers do.

Be well, and don't let Spurs make you miserable - there's lots of things going on in the world today that will do that for you. :p

Back