• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur - Woolwich tossers

Why do we not start matches with this fight?

We need a manager that winds them up in the dressing room beforehand.

The way we were intimidated the first 20 was the biggest issue for me. Press us and we crumble. We need to be able to deal with a keen press and not fall apart even in an intimidating place. Shows our lack of strength and conviction.

To do what we did - try to attack but not hold onto the ball while leaving ourselves exposed for them to have a free run at us, that was naive in the extreme.

1. the attackers can't give up possession so easily with brick passes, plus no fouls to stop the break. 2. we have to foul to stop breaks a number of players could have 'intervened' on their breaks 3. the defense need to mark free runners better! Abyamang left free in the box while Dier is marking space etc

Ultimately we need some stability. We need to let the manager work it out.

Not criticizing you, but lots on here always seem to blame the ref. Based on comments on here, we always have refs who are against us
PL refs are mostly incompetent. We get more decisions against us because we're weak and we make it easy for them.

Between the captain and the manager (and the crowd for that matter) we should be pressuring referees to lean our way.

I hate derby matches. This was just another bad day, but how many can we afford to have? last thing this team needs is a relagation scrap and if it carries on much longer thats the way we are heading. I know its early days/season, but we have to start performing as a team. I would say, just use the players that care, but we would only have about four of them. Drop Kane for starters, maybe a spell with him on the bench will wake the rest of the team up.

We have to ditch the 433. We don't have the players for it.

Go 4231 with Skipp and PEH in the 2.

Play Tanguy as No. 10 to relieve him of too much defensive work. Flanked by Son and Gil.

Easy.

Lucas, Son, Gil, Skipp and Royal the only players to have come out of this with any credit. Actually, Reguilon did alright too.

What's happened to Hojbjerg? Kane needs to get his head checked, and I've just about lost all patience with Ndombele.

I think he’s part of the problem rather than part of the solution.

Arsenal can f*,ck off aswell, as sh*t as we were if a couple of things had gone differently in the 2nd half we could have got something. They're no better than we are.

That's one small positive. For 20 - 30 mins they played the best they have for years as they know beating us gets them a lot of credit.
They'll revert to type and will struggle to finish top half.

Very disappointing. Nuno clearly doesn't have much of a clue, but I don't think we'll sack him yet.

Levy will have his ear to the ground and know what's going on in the squad. If they don't rate him, he could be gone this week or next. If the players are behind him, he will get a bit longer.

Neville said in the first half that the players looked like they didn't belive in the plan. That's him saying they don't believe in the manager. After Son scored, there was almost a meeting amongst 3 or 4 players. Of course, its bordeing on conspiracy theory but that may have been some of the players saying "fudge this, this is how we're getting back into it."

If the players aren't behind Nuno, he's as good as gone.

Not criticizing you, but lots on here always seem to blame the ref. Based on comments on here, we always have refs who are against us

I dont blame the ref for the loss, but had he done his job properly we'd be in a better position to turn this around - the penalty that we should've had, Xhaka seemingly immune to yellow cards, them being allowed to time waste and sabotage without consequences (how did Abemanyaung escape a yellow?!), etc.

I just think he was poor, but that's no excuse for our performance. We have major issues that need to be fixed.

Back