• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur - Woolwich tossers

I wonder how much credit the first 3 games gives him. Realistically we were probably worthy of 4 or 5 points in those games. The games we’ve lost we’ve been battered so not like we could have grabbed anything in those.

4 points would have us 16th. 20th in shots and 20th in ground covered. One goal in open play from nearly 6 games.

I think what will decide his fate as much as results is how much truth is in the stories that the players are struggling to warm to him. If that's true, coupled with results, he's a dead man.

Go Sonny. Come on.

Nuno can fudge right off! This 4-3-3 is useless! We don't have the players for it! It doesn't suit Dele, doesn't suit Ndombele, doesn't suit Højbjerg, doesn't suit Lo Celso, doesn't suit Skipp, doesn't suit Kane and doesn't really suit Son, Lucas or Bergwijn either!
Yet this fudging beardy macaron persists with it! I'd be happy to sack him tonight! I'd take tactics Tim ahead of him!
It’s grim
3 at the back or 4-2-3-1

Come on Tottenham!!! Great desire tbf.

Without tempting fate 78 minutes is what I call "Andy Turner time".
My 2nd ever match Andy Turner scored twice in the last 12 mins to beat Everton.

(sadly nowadays time wasting eats up more and more of those mins)

Khama for Xhaka. Don't like seeing players injured but he is a nasty piece of work. How has he not had a yellow today I'll never know.

Back