• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur - Woolwich tossers

How is that we never learn? No matter the decade. The manager or players?? Is it enic curse??! Its just outstanding.

Nuno can fudge right off! This 4-3-3 is useless! We don't have the players for it! It doesn't suit Dele, doesn't suit Ndombele, doesn't suit Højbjerg, doesn't suit Lo Celso, doesn't suit Skipp, doesn't suit Kane and doesn't really suit Son, Lucas or Bergwijn either!
Yet this fudging beardy macaron persists with it! I'd be happy to sack him tonight! I'd take tactics Tim ahead of him!

After 3 games not sure, was thinking the same but I'd take Mourinho back after this rubbish.

Honestly think NES is out of his depth, that and we do have some proper rubbish players still.
I wonder how much credit the first 3 games gives him. Realistically we were probably worthy of 4 or 5 points in those games. The games we’ve lost we’ve been battered so not like we could have grabbed anything in those.

4 points would have us 16th. 20th in shots and 20th in ground covered. One goal in open play from nearly 6 games.

My theory is we are ultimately too soft, which comes from Levys "headmaster" like way he's in charge of the club.
He prefers players he can manipulate and doesn't want real men imo.

Its somethjng and that is a possiablity

I feel no connection to this lot. I’d like to see youngsters and the new signings given a run. Most of those who started today just don’t seem to care anymore.

They have been at the club to long most of them.

I always think wholesale changes are needed because if you bring in just a few then the bad eggs bring them.down to their level.

Dier, Sanchez, Davies, Winks, Dele have all been here to long and offer nothing. It is clear as day Ndombele was not going to make it last year. We do not need to give yet another coach give him a chance because when it fails the is no chance of getting any money back on him by that point.

Nuno can fudge right off! This 4-3-3 is useless! We don't have the players for it! It doesn't suit Dele, doesn't suit Ndombele, doesn't suit Højbjerg, doesn't suit Lo Celso, doesn't suit Skipp, doesn't suit Kane and doesn't really suit Son, Lucas, Bergwijn or Kane either!
Yet this fudging beardy macaron persists with it! I'd be happy to sack him tonight! I'd take tactics Tim ahead of him!

The majority of those players named have serious flaws in their game, I’m not sure what formation you play helps get around that

Back