• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur - Woolwich tossers

Who is going to pay the money we want now?

should have sold him in the summer

I was saying we should have put Palmer and Delap in the deal, I think in a few years time that will look very shrewd.

Our biggest problem is Levy over valuing the players and a foreign director of football with no experience of English football.

Fair point, that’s up there with last weeks second half. I guess I expect more from a NLD.

It would almost be forgivable if we had the dross that we had under Christian Gross etc back in the day but we don’t. We have players that ‘should’ be capable of a LOT more than they are showing and should be showing a lot more fight especially in a NLD.

So in which minute do we cut our losses and turn this into another "Battle of the Bridge" to take the headlines away from our performance?

Put a goal past these clams and they might brick themselves. Have no faith in us doing it though. They look more likely.

Back