• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur - Woolwich tossers

I actually think I could beat Alli in a race. I’m 37 and in reasonable shape. He’s got to be one of the slowest players in the league.

I'm absolutely shocked about the lack of adjustments from the sideline.

If you have a winger who is a bit off, or a striker that does not perform, it is quite ok to wait until the half time to make adjustments, but when the fudging core of the team, the central midfield does not work, you HAVE TO MAKE A CHANGE; even if it is only gone 27 minutes.

Ok. We've failed. Where do we go from here? At least use this now in the half time, and let the players taste the sour bile, the failure, and use that to do something useful. Start by kicking the brick out of Xhaka, until either he or one of ours are sent off! Kick the shins of Xakha, and remove him from the game. And make Smith-Rowe understand that he may well score against us, but it will cost him blood.

To leave Hojbjerg that isolated in central midfield for that long, against Smith-Rowe, Ødegaard and Xakha for this long is criminal neglect bordering to a felony worthy of capital punishment.

Its not the defense its the midfield. So badly caught out of position time and again they can run at us at will. When we go forward it is so slow and laboured they have all the time in the world to drop into their 2 banks of 4 and we dont look like we could unlock them any time

Midfield, what midfield? And why play a midfield if you are going to lump it?

So you can not see why someone would be offended by the use of the word spastic?

I have read posts of yours where you have lectured people on their views or language and then you use the word spastic.

I could not stand Mourinho either and the new guy is playing the same way but no need to use the word spastic.
None of us are perfect, don't see the need to go in two footed on Billy. We are actually lucky to have such good mods.

I'm not sure how you get that from what i said - I'll happily take a ban for it, bang out of order.

You don't seem sincere and for someone who always tries to be ever so PC ... that is bang out of order and the most despicable apology of all time.

Spastic is a terrible word. You sir are bang out of order.

Oh, and by the way, perhaps the only performance on par with NDombele and Alli is the one from "our" fans who started to leave at 30 minutes. Shame! Understandable, but Shame!

I'm not sure how you get that from what i said - I'll happily take a ban for it, bang out of order.

Mate just sorry and the emotions got the better of you because of the game. I understand that but yeah I hear it not from you but in the street and pub as if it is somehow allowed.

I have a friend whose wife has MS and I have parkinsonism.

Back