• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur - Woolwich tossers

For the record and if peeps wanna get mad - GET MAD.

1. This is the 3rd PL match we have lost in a row since Kane returned to the squad.

2. This is the 3rd London derby we are conceding 3 or more goals in.

3. I have closed the book on Dele Alli and Harry Kane.

4. What exactly is the effing improvement over Jose Mourinho?

5. Moura, Bergwijn, Son is a better lineup than Son, Kane, Moura. Forget what people have done in the past effing past glories

My thoughts - Starting with Dele, Ndombele and Hojberg in midfield is criminal. Skipp/Hojberg and Ndombele is preferred.

Dele to come off for Skipp. Lo Celso to come on for Ndombele. Need to try to get control back of the midfield. I would take off Sanchez for Romero too.

Its not the defense its the midfield. So badly caught out of position time and again they can run at us at will. When we go forward it is so slow and laboured they have all the time in the world to drop into their 2 banks of 4 and we dont look like we could unlock them any time

I'll happily hand in my mod status and take a lifetime ban from this place for that.

So you can not see why someone would be offended by the use of the word spastic?

I have read posts of yours where you have lectured people on their views or language and then you use the word spastic.

I could not stand Mourinho either and the new guy is playing the same way but no need to use the word spastic.

The fans who wanted a DoF, effectively led to Fonseca not getting the job.

We have to give Nuno more time.

For me the issue remains in midfield. But it’s a cross the whole team, we lost any conviction that we could keep the ball first 15-20. Then when attacking we’re not ready to get back or foul to stop the breaks. Reggie leaves us a little open down the left imo

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

HT 0-3.The worst half of football I have seen from us in as long as I can remember. Totally gutless from each player. Again we created zero from open play. We look like a team with no plan. I gave Nuno a pass against Palace. But this simply isn't good enough from him.

Can't blame the defence. Can't blame any of Japhet, Sanchez, Dier, Lloris or Regulon. This has been on the pile of turd in front of them.

Back