• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur - Woolwich tossers

I'm embarrassed for them.

I’m embarrassed for us. We’re playing the most spineless team in the league and making them look like peak Wenger Arsenal. We’re the ones who’ll continue to hope and support while those clams will pick up their thousands in wages next week.

If they’re not embarrassed for themselves, which should manifest itself in some sort of fudge giving performance, I’m not going to be embarrassed for them. Gutless clams.

I’m mortified for the supporters though.

Been thinking for a while it's a myth that Hojbjerg is good. Skipp is already more consistent imo.

Edit: As I type completely on his heels edge of the box there.

NS Mura will be fancying a shock on Thursday if they are watching this. Glad we will be out that night, Jason Manford will be a better watch

HT 0-3.The worst half of football I have seen from us in as long as I can remember. Totally gutless from each player. Again we created zero from open play. We look like a team with no plan. I gave Nuno a pass against Palace. But this simply isn't good enough from him.

Alli seems unable to do anything unless it’s a flick to nobody.

In his defence. I just saw him make a very good run in behind which was how he got his success and Hojbjerg just circled away instead of attempting the pass. Back in the Eriksen/Toby days that would have been played through to him.

If I was the manager I would punch each of them in the face at half time. Anyone who has a problem with that would never play again :)

Not sure if you are joking but I really liked him.

Think Parker would be OK. But with our director of football it will be a foreign dour defensive appointment. Because how you win matches in Italy is the same way you win here....

Im speechless
Not sure he will go, Nuno that is, what a mess

Back