• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship and EFL Football

Just read the owner of Derby has spent and lost £200 million on the club. He clearly didn't get any advice from our Chairman about how to run the place. £200 million and has to go into administration - mind-blowing!

Just read the owner of Derby has spent and lost £200 million on the club. He clearly didn't get any advice from our Chairman about how to run the place. £200 million and has to go into administration - mind-blowing!

Would be interesting to see Levy trying to bring a club through the Championship. That league is mad with the debt that is built up.

Is Marco Silva a decent manager?

great job at Hull.
started well at Watford then linked to another job and it fell apart.
Good start at Everton then turned a bit crap.
Good start at Fulham…

I remember thinking in his early days at Watford he could be one to keep an eye on then his stock fell dramatically.

i think I like him?!!

Edit: ha just lost 4-1 :D

Last edited:
Derby County have been deducted a further nine points after admitting breaches of English Football League accounting rules.

The Championship club, docked 12 points for entering administration in September, have agreed to the dismissal of their appeal against that decision.

The latest penalty leaves Wayne Rooney's side on -3 points - 18 points from safety at the foot of the table.

It means the Rams are almost certain to be relegated to League One.

Derby have also been given a further suspended three-point deduction for their breaches of the league's profitability and sustainability (P&S) rules.

That will take effect if the Rams fail to comply with the terms of a budget for the remainder of the season set out as part of an 'agreed decision' between the EFL and the club.

Just watching Sunderland playing against Arsenal tonight. Alex Pritchard in the Sunderland line-up

I really thought this guy was going to be a star for us. Hope he has a big game tonight

Massive game tonight between Forest and Bournemouth that may settle who gets the automatic promotion spot. Nice to see Parker doing well but would much rather we see Forest back in the top flight, the turnaround under Cooper has been quite incredible.

Also just seen the football transcending news that David Brooks of Bournemouth is totally cancer free, looks a talented player and would be great to see him back at it.

Forest denied an absolute stonewall penalty in the first half due to a player being incorrectly flagged offside, actually made me glad to have VAR. It was a throwback to just having to accept terrible decisions (not saying that VAR is perfect).

Another go at the play offs for the sleeping giant to inevitably rooster up.

Either of Luton or Forest would be nice for something different next season. Probably end up with Sheffield United though.

Back