• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur Under 12's V Wolverhampton Wanderers ***

I was going to respond to a negative, sniping post but then I saw another and another and another

What is wrong with you people, can't you get some perspective and see all the good things that are happening, not just the bad?

People like ShipOfGoldblum, GilzeanToScore, DanishFurnitureLover, Kandi1977, Rorschasch, for GHod's sake will you please try to be less prickly and more positive about the good stuff?

Don't act like pricks.

I was going to respond to a negative, sniping post but then I saw another and another and another

What is wrong with you people, can't you get some perspective and see all the good things that are happening, not just the bad?

People like ShipOfGoldblum, GilzeanToScore, DanishFurnitureLover, Kandi1977, Rorschasch, for GHod's sake will you please try to be less prickly and more positive about the good stuff?

Don't act like pricks.

Just being honest mate. I am not going to gild the lilley just because we got through a shoot out. After half time we were weak as tinkle. Pretend that we weren't if it makes you feel better. All the players are deserving of is honesty.

Don't act like pricks.
I am trying to be positive! I'm just fed up with people throwing brick and singling out players, instead of trying to open their eyes and see the bigger picture!!! I'm actually amazed that no one (yet) has managed to blame Aurier for the goals we've conceded. That's the state of some in here!

Don't act like pricks.

The purple kit is lovely.

Don't act like pricks.
Sheesh. I was making jokes the whole match.

I am trying to be positive! I'm just fed up with people throwing brick and singling out players, instead of trying to open their eyes and see the bigger picture!!! I'm actually amazed that no one (yet) has managed to blame Aurier for the goals we've conceded. That's the state of some in here!

There's very few posters that praise a player for anything once they have called them as rubbish.
One bad pass and your history.

We had some good chances but failed to score.
Kane missed a header from 6 yards.
Gil missed a sliding shot from 6 yards.
Molineux is not an easy place to go and win.

I return to my question about XG and what it counts as a chance. Tonight we again had two gilt edged moments that weren't 'XG' but were nearly goals. We are far, far from where we want to be, but we are showing genuine signs of getting there if the manager can get a run of weeks training the same players.

I return to my question about XG and what it counts as a chance. Tonight we again had two gilt edged moments that weren't 'XG' but were nearly goals. We are far, far from where we want to be, but we are showing genuine signs of getting there if the manager can get a run of weeks training the same players.

that Kane header had such a high xG that he should have scored from it twice

We had some good chances but failed to score.
Kane missed a header from 6 yards.
Gil missed a sliding shot from 6 yards.
Molineux is not an easy place to go and win.

Against a full side yes. They rested a fair few, whereas our starting eleven could easily have started in our recent premier league games.

Just got in so haven't read match comments. We were superb for 30+ minutes (or were they just sh!te?) then it all switched around. Held our nerve for the penalties (or were they just sh!te?)

Anyway Clarets up next. Might be in with a shout of a ticket for that as well. Less of as schlep than Wolves (for me anyway).

@milo Skipp, followed by Gil and Ndombele. Don't know what Nuno's been putting in Ndombele's tea but it seems to work. Just wish he'd give him a second cup at half time.....

Back