• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur Under 12's V Wolverhampton Wanderers ***

let's be honest he's never been a passer. If it hasnt happened by 25, i doubt very much it'll ever happen.

His movement is good though, he picks up positions between the lines. We have played through the lines better today with more progressive players on the pitch.

if we leave Ndombele on, then swap him with Lo Celso. He might have the talent but no way does NDombele have the dynamism to run a midfield/play in 3 man midfield. While Lo Celso is out of position.

Overall I'm not sure we have the players for a top six 4-3-3. Maybe with Son in the CF position, two quick players wide and no Kane (!). And although Kane took his goal well, he slows down play a lot at the moment when we have our 'best' team available. Still struggling for creativity in CM, though.
4-2-3-1 perhaps.

Do we need to look at how we are approaching corners?

We have too manay players that switch off

Maybe if we leave Gil and Ndombele out the area they will have to drop someone out the box as well

His movement is good though, he picks up positions between the lines. We have played through the lines better today with more progressive players on the pitch.
It feels like he should be nearer Kane, but when we have Son on as well it complicates things. If we played an old-fashioned 4-4-2 he could play as the more advanced CM behind Son/Kane.

Lol it looks like I`m going to have to switch off. Wolves have totally bossed it since I switched on. I`m switching it off and will just listen to the commentry Hopefully we will be 3-1 up early in the second half

Could easily been 2-2 now from that header, and Kane only stood and watched. Doubt anyone would have laid into Kane. He didn't even contest it! Just stood planted and watched the wolves player get a free header from 7 meters!

Not defending Kane but Ndombele was simply criminal... he was positioned exactly in front of his player but all he does is a half-arsed raise the back of his f***** leg!

Back