• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

599672_448260851872892_927664476_n.jpg

283632_448261011872876_1985613448_n.jpg

Hmmm, after seeing that pic of Siggy, I'm not THAT keen on the away top.. might just get the training top for the 3rd year running

380722_448260911872886_874464566_n.jpg

Walker makes it look a little more flattering. I like both kits, but I think I will go with the away this year.

er the blue kit WAS nice but those fudgein blue things at the shoulder WHAT THE fudge?

I dredd to think what the back of it looks like.

WHY CANT KIT MANUFACTURERS JUST LEAVE IT AT SOMETHIN ALITTLE SIMPLE.

Agreed. I haven't seen one photo showing the back of the kit, but I fear that it won't be pretty. Ruins what is an excellent shirt.

I reckon the back of the kit will look like the training kits do at the back, for example:

mRLFC.jpg

See in that case iT IS STILL brick.

A plan navy away top. I love the front if it is the chevrons at the back I certainly will not buy

I reckon the back of the kit will look like the training kits do at the back, for example:

mRLFC.jpg

Agreed the back looks like this on the mock ups. Still really like both kits. A bit of silver is a far cry from the huge splash of tinkle yellow in 2009/10. Will get both of these no doubt... Still wanna see the 3rd kit in the flesh tho as the colours look off in the mock ups

It's what I've been trying to point out to everyone for the past couple of days!

You should have shouted it louder dude.

I wasnt really concentrating so I missed your posts.

Actually I think the GK kits are better. Liking the green one

Back