• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs clams***

Lo Celso should have learned long ago that he can't muck about like that. Him and Dele on the pitch together, if their little flicks and shimmies aren't coming off...absolute liabilities.

I think he's been ok, but his inclination to drop deeper show that he's more naturally a midfielder.

Obvious change for me is Gil in his place and either he come off or move to Dele's role and dele comes off
That came from Lo Celso being on the right and having no way to turn. [emoji35]

Nuno reminds me of Poch with his subs, no matter what way the game is going he won't make a change till around the 70th min

2-0, that's typical Chelski luck and probably game over.

Thiago Silva is class though. MOM by a country mile.

Unlucky on Dier, but man talk about a game of two halves. Just hoping this game goes like preseason now.

Just earlier in the phase of play Lo Celso cheated, He couldn't be fudged getting into the appropriate shape and just stood off, taking a breather and then....

Back