• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs clams***

Ref moves player back 3/4 yards to take throw, then just takes a run-up and releases the ball in about the same place he was stood at in the first place.

I'm liking this.
Targeted pressing, taking our time with dead balls and playing it about in midfield to give us a breather.
We actually look like we have a plan and a willingness to execute it.
Defence has been a bit off but thats not a total shock with two new players in there.

Ref moves player back 3/4 yards to take throw, then just takes a run-up and releases the ball in about the same place he was stood at in the first place.
Did you see our free kick from just outside the box?

3 times he moved their players behind his line, clearly gave them a final warning about stepping forward, turned away, looked back to see them 2 steps over the line and carried on.

Well, well, well! That 1st half performance was certainly unexpected! We were the better side by some distance. Hope we can keep it up in the 2nd half. Just got that nagging feeling we'll do one mistake, and get punished.
Also, fudging Tierney... How has Christensen, Mount and Alonso not been booked???
Just wait and see, first tackle we make will be a yellow card. Mark my words!

Listening on the radio, can’t believe what I’m hearing about how we are going about things.

dombelly making a difference to the whole picture it seems.

seems like we aren’t getting enough out of Kane though, maybe back through the middle second half.

Listening on the radio, can’t believe what I’m hearing about how we are going about things.

dombelly making a difference to the whole picture it seems.

seems like we aren’t getting enough out of Kane though, maybe back through the middle second half.
Kane's doing a decent job deep, we're using Son to break their back line.

Back