• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emirates Marketing Project

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58596728

"If it's a problem for fans, I will step aside."

Sounds like he's bored of playing with the Abu Dhabi billions and fancies another (post payoff) sabbatical, will help cement the myth.
A sabbatical which would have him linked daily with a reunion with PSG and Messi until Poch is sacked.
I know all managers are charming when they win and salty when they lose, Pep seems to get salty if he wins and he’s not being hailed as a genius. I’ve always felt managers should be judged against the gains from a £1 level stake from a bookmaker, I can’t think there are many games Fraudiola has gone into where his team weren’t favourite to win.

Watching their FA Cup match tonight at ITV.

Splatterface has mentioned this 3 times tonight. At what point have City been named "The Best Team in the World"

Correct me if I am wrong, they are not even Champions of Europe, and have yet to compete in the World Club Championship. Sickening, ars@-licking commentary

Splatterface has mentioned this 3 times tonight. At what point have City been named "The Best Team in the World"

Correct me if I am wrong, they are not even Champions of Europe, and have yet to compete in the World Club Championship. Sickening, ars@-licking commentary

Remember broadcasters are trying to sell their product (football). So they have to overhype it. It's their job.

Their bare bones team too, £325m
Laughable

Back