• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Stade Rennais***

Absolutely absurd team selection.

Nuno should have picked his 11 for this sunday and then left that entire team in London.

Even if we lose this game it doesnt matter - a make shift team of fringe players and youth would end in the top 2 in the group.

Now a highly difficult task on sunday has been made impossible as the likes of Kane will now have that thursday to sunday lethargicness and all for a game tonight we can easily afford to lose.

I do hope more than ever now that my ticket for sunday sells on the exchange as we will likely get an absolute hiding.

You can’t go in to a match thinking that it’s ok to lose. It’s the quickest path to losing.

We can’t pick this team for Sunday. Firstly, Tanganga is unavailable, secondly, we have other players that will hopefully be back in contention.

Bryan Gil and Ndombele both need game time. They need to be match ready if we want them to be at a good level against Chelsea.

It’s likely that we will lose on Sunday. I want to believe that we won’t, but Chelsea are further down the line under their manager, a lot further, and have a better squad if players. Of course, we ‘could’ win but it will take some fight and some luck.

Lastly, after the loss against Crystal Palace, we need a reaction. The players need to show that they care and that they want to fight to play for the team.

Absolutely absurd team selection.

Nuno should have picked his 11 for this sunday and then left that entire team in London.

Even if we lose this game it doesnt matter - a make shift team of fringe players and youth would end in the top 2 in the group.

Now a highly difficult task on sunday has been made impossible as the likes of Kane will now have that thursday to sunday lethargicness and all for a game tonight we can easily afford to lose.

I do hope more than ever now that my ticket for sunday sells on the exchange as we will likely get an absolute hiding.

That's the spirit!!

We do need to win this, ideally. It gives us a good starting foothold in the group, and I'd much prefer us go into the Chelsea game off the back of a win rather than two losses. Play Kane for 45-60 mins and if we're sufficiently comfortable take him off for Sunday. A bit more match fitness and hopefully another couple of goals to keep him happy going into Sunday.
And I'm looking forward to seeing Ndombele/Kane/Lucas/Bergwjin and Gil all on the pitch.

This is one of the things that tinkles me off. My top striker is coming into his half to get the ball from my CBs. Why?

This is one of the things that tinkles me off. My top striker is coming into his half to get the ball from my CBs. Why?

Because there is no Eriksen and the player doesn’t tick over the way that it should. It’s like we need some proverbial drain cleaner there as the ball gets stuck in between defence and attack.

And we take the lead with quick passing which is more what we need to be seeing albeit we were fortunate with the goal being an own goal. Good team work though in the build up.

Back