• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Crystal Palace ***

Massively disappointing for two reasons: our lack of midfield ability on the ball and the ref changing the ball with the most potent decisions in his armory. Both decisions were judgment calls - not 100% clear-cut.

He once gave 4 penalties against in one game against City. Think it was a premier league record.

Completely underwhelmed by Nuno - not off the back of this shocker, but I don't see how he has improved us on the attacking front - we are still sitting back and inviting pressure and still rely on clowns like Davies.

Well put. The performances and decisions, or lack of them, have been veyr poor

Really hope he succeeds, as we dont want to have to go through yet another manager, but the initial signs arent encouraging

I genuinely hope he succeeds and am not calling for his head or anything. Now we've appointed him, he deserves time. But I've seen very little so far to suggest he'll be anything other than a failure. Another Ramos or Hoddle.

3-0 now. Shambolic but deserved.

Maybe the plan was to keep it tight and being on someone more creative on 60 mins and the sending off stopped that.

We are very reliant on Kane and Son, we don’t have a suitable backup for either when Son is out.

The defensive shape and organisation still looks good. We had to get Davies on to finally let them get a goal.

That said, even with the limited options we have at least one of Gil or Ndombele needs to start games, we’d have been better keeping Dele in ahead of Winks and Gil in for Son than weakening two positions.

0-3. Their sub scores again. Goes from worse to diabolical. Fine Nuno a months wages. He promised us good attacking football. He isn't delivering. Only two attempts on goal and one on target. He has been shocking and needs to explain himself.

Back