• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Crystal Palace ***

Kane’s almost as much to blame as Tanganga or Nuno for this. Everyone has at least tried. I know he’s had games in the past where he looks like this but he’ll be under more scrutiny now. Hope he can sort himself out.
Wish I could agree. Should Kane be on the pitch? I think for Spurs good, he should be benched in one PL.
As per Nuno, I think he could have done better with team setup. Yes we didn't have some internationals but that midfield and forward line has been very blunt.

Of course in line with earlier prediction and past history we are losing 2-0. Come on you Spurs.

Exactly , people were laughed at for suggesting we are a weaker side after the window. We are mid table fodder. Squad is weak.

Lets not ignore the good, but we needed a striker and an AM

But the myth about a striker not getting any minutes is strong, so its ok

3 lessons to be taken from this match so far:

1. John Moss isn't fit to be a referee at any level - neither literally nor figuratively
  2. We should never, ever let players go on silly, pointless international duty again
  3. Our players are far too nice. Around 70 mins in, the ball was around knee high on Zaha, Emerson was flying in with the perfect opportunity to take the ball, end Zaha's season and get away with it. He did nothing.

3 lessons to be taken from this match so far:

1. John Moss isn't fit to be a referee at any level - neither literally nor figuratively
  2. We should never, ever let players go on silly, pointless international duty again
  3. Our players are far too nice. Around 70 mins in, the ball was around knee high on Zaha, Emerson was flying in with the perfect opportunity to take the ball, end Zaha's season and get away with it. He did nothing.

You really do talk some utter brick.

Back