• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Crystal Palace ***

I liked him , thought he was steady

Would have Reguilon all day long over him even if Ekotto was good. You also have to remember that Ekotto joined in 06 and was very poor for his first few years. He only really established himself in 09-10.

Dreadful first half. Almost as poor as nadir Mourinho. Midfield an obvious problem which we knew it would be. Needs an interested Ndombele.

Lucas and Royale are the only ones that can take much credit.

Well that was a completely disjointed and negative first half, still feels as if Moutinho is still here

HT 0-0. Really poor from us. Zero attempts at goal says it all. Midfield ( as was predictable) lacks creativity. Kane isolated and looks disinterested. No energy in the team. Nuno needs to shake them up and make changes now.

Tough watch that, we need a change of shape.

Want to see Gil and tangy early in the second half.

winks and Skipp the poorest out there for me.

Defensively we look good in shape. Gotta remember good managers often build from the back first. Hopefully Nuno tweaks it to make us more dangerous in attack. Tired of managers being passive at half time (including the OG of that Mourinho).

It has been poor, but I won’t complain too much as 3.5 matches without conceding a goal is impressive.

Rodon and Tanganga have done well.

Got a feeling our “game plan” was to keep it tight first half, would expect us to be more attacking second half.

COYS!!

Would have Reguilon all day long over him even if Ekotto was good. You also have to remember that Ekotto joined in 06 and was very poor for his first few years. He only really established himself in 09-10.
I'm only messing. Reggy is the least of our problems, but I think his decision making is a bit brick. If he could learn that part he would be dangerous.

Not on a windup. At least I didn't have a go at winks which I thought was a gimme.

Gil for winks or skipp. Drop Dele back would be my next sub

Was thinking the same.

While our passing has been okay, some of Winks and Regulion's passes have frustrated. Alli too. We don't have the ability in the midfield. Ndombele is also an option.

Back