• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Thought it was interesting that he never took any of the free kicks on Sunday.

Seeing as he'd previously taken the majority of them makes you wonder how happy with him the players are. Those little things can be reflective of someonea standing in the collective.

Could not agree more, Kane is brick at free kicks and i hope Nuno has told him that others are in front of him to take them now.

Could not agree more, Kane is brick at free kicks and i hope Nuno has told him that others are in front of him to take them now.
Hopefully Nuno's number crunchers looked at the stats and after hours of complex calculations realised that zero undeflected goals from a billion direct freekicks is an embarrassing return.
Better to try some 'training ground moves' i.e. when you have a couple of decoy runs and someone breaks off the wall and spins in behind for the dinked pass and all that jazz... something clever.

Tottenham and England striker Harry Kane has been speaking to BBC Radio 5 Live after being linked with Emirates Marketing Project this summer.

“My focus is on football [and] I'm looking forward to what could be a great year for both club and country," he said.

“I have said before fans are entitled to their opinion.

“Obviously sometimes they don’t get the full story of what’s going on, but from my point of view I have got a clear conscience, and I [have] just got to keep doing what I do."

Harry Kane has told BBC Radio 5 Live that he is doing what he is being asked to do at Tottenham after a move away from the club failed to materialise.

“I’m doing everything that I’m being asked for and asked to do by the club and I’m here now with England," he said.

“I know everyone wants to know about every situation that happens over the summer, but like I said I’m focused on what’s to come and the future.”

Harry Kane: “My focus moving forward is to win silverware at Tottenham and this year is no different. We have started brilliantly in the Premier League with three wins and we have a new manager. This is my focus. We want to win as many games as possible and get that trophy I have wanted all my career.”

Tottenham and England striker Harry Kane has been speaking to BBC Radio 5 Live after being linked with Emirates Marketing Project this summer.

“My focus is on football [and] I'm looking forward to what could be a great year for both club and country," he said.

“I have said before fans are entitled to their opinion.

“Obviously sometimes they don’t get the full story of what’s going on, but from my point of view I have got a clear conscience, and I [have] just got to keep doing what I do."

Harry Kane has told BBC Radio 5 Live that he is doing what he is being asked to do at Tottenham after a move away from the club failed to materialise.

“I’m doing everything that I’m being asked for and asked to do by the club and I’m here now with England," he said.

“I know everyone wants to know about every situation that happens over the summer, but like I said I’m focused on what’s to come and the future.”

Not seeing anything wrong here?

Harry Kane: “My focus moving forward is to win silverware at Tottenham and this year is no different. We have started brilliantly in the Premier League with three wins and we have a new manager. This is my focus. We want to win as many games as possible and get that trophy I have wanted all my career.”

Or here?

I know it could have sky being mischievous wuth camera angles, but i didn't see him in the celebrations for sons goal on Sunday.
He's usually the first there, but i didn't see him.

Thought it was interesting that he never took any of the free kicks on Sunday.

Seeing as he'd previously taken the majority of them makes you wonder how happy with him the players are. Those little things can be reflective of someonea standing in the collective.

If this whole thing means he will never take a free kick for us again then it's been worth it.

I'm looking forward to him being used as the draft excluder the next time we concede a free kick.

Back