• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Not that he needs motivating but beating Ronaldo to the golden boot's gonna be a biggie for Harry me thinks.
As for Pep, what a classless little clam he's proving himself to be.

I’d be angry at that dig if it wasn’t so funny. Genuine LOL. Peak bitterness.

I do think it's funny, utterly hilarious infact, but I do also think he's trying to play mind games.

Well done Pep, you have unlimited funds and you've won some stuff. Good for you. Giving it the big I am because of that though...lame. Harry will be just fine here. Spurs obviously aren't ever winning a trophy again, but he'll break the all time Prem scoring record and be a legend because of it.

Do city know something about FFP?

I dont buy this they cant afford him and JG

There was reports that the wage bill is out of control
I'm sure City know a lot about FFP, including how to bend the rules and get away with things.

Probably a limit to what they can get away with. Either that or they just didn't rate his value as highly as Levy.

Either way fudge off to them.

I’d be angry at that dig if it wasn’t so funny. Genuine LOL. Peak bitterness.

Hopefully Kane hears that dig too and it fires him up even more to show them what they could have had. Be nice if he could ram it down their throats when we go to the Etihad later this season

Not that he needs motivating but beating Ronaldo to the golden boot's gonna be a biggie for Harry me thinks.
As for Pep, what a classless little clam he's proving himself to be.

Wonder who will be taking all the pens United get this season now? Will Penandes have to step aside?

Thought it was interesting that he never took any of the free kicks on Sunday.

Seeing as he'd previously taken the majority of them makes you wonder how happy with him the players are. Those little things can be reflective of someonea standing in the collective.

Maybe.

Probably more likely to be a new approach from a changed management team. Or they felt Kane wasn’t fully up to speed with set pieces worked on In training sessions that he wasn’t present at due to his late return.

Don't see what difference that makes to him blasting them off target as per.

Just read Son is the first player to score directly from a free kick since 2019.

Last edited:
Back