• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emerson Royal

Surely a RB is well down the priorities list especially for 30m too

We badly need a right back. I like Tanganga as a defender but he was very poor yesterday and I understand not great against Wolves. He's not a right back. He's not good going forward and will be exposed as we go on.

Aurier and Doherty aren't good enough.

I think we need another CB and creative midfielder far more

Yep I'd agree we need those players too. We are 3-4 players short at the moment from being genuine top 4 contenders. A backup CF is also needed.

So for me it's CB, CM (Ndombele?), RB and CF. We don't address those positions and we'll be found out as the season goes on.

I think we need another CB and creative midfielder far more

And a CF, I agree. However if the right players in those positions arent available for the prices which we're prepared to pay, but we think Emerson is worth it, then no reason not to sign him

The CB links seem to have dried up, and CF links apart from the big money ones (martinez etc) who were likely to be Kane replacements, have been non-existent

In terms of creative CM, I wonder whether we're seeing whether GLC or TN step up, or alternatively if we cant shift TN, we dont want to sign another creative CM

Last edited:
Loads of contradictory reports now on him.

Hopefully if we are after him that means there's some movement with regards to outgoing players.

If we sign this guy, I hope we send Tanganga on loan to play CB somewhee.

I think we're on the limit with our non-HG player numbers so not sure whether we can (or do we have 1 space?). Also depends on what you assume with Ndombele too

I think we're on the limit with our non-HG player numbers so not sure whether we can (or do we have 1 space?). Also depends on what you assume with Ndombele too

For the PL I think we’ve only got 14 non-HG including Aurier, Ndombele?

If Aurier does not move, I suspect he will be training with the kids - like Danny.

If Aurier does not move, I suspect he will be training with the kids - like Danny.

Agreed. So better we let him leave on loan (for free); better for everyone, including him (as long as someone else can pick up his wages)

Back