• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Dermot Gallagher on Sky just now brushed off the Son pen claim but the last (of three) clips showed it was a clear trip inside the box. There was no hint of a dive or anything. The pundits both agreed with him but the whole thing felt like it was because they wanted to keep their nauseating bon-homme going wth Gallagher. Okay I'm biased but cannot see how it wasn't given.

Anyone else noticed how whenever it's Son, the decision always seem to go against him? I reckon refs all think he is a pushover.

Dermot Gallagher on Sky just now brushed off the Son pen claim but the last (of three) clips showed it was a clear trip inside the box. There was no hint of a dive or anything. The pundits both agreed with him but the whole thing felt like it was because they wanted to keep their nauseating bon-homme going wth Gallagher. Okay I'm biased but cannot see how it wasn't given.

Anyone else noticed how whenever it's Son, the decision always seem to go against him? I reckon refs all think he is a pushover.

Son, Kane got taken out as well (haven't seen the replay) and about 50% of the time Lucas is fouled nothing is given, it's fudging tiresome.

Son, Kane got taken out as well (haven't seen the replay) and about 50% of the time Lucas is fouled nothing is given, it's fudging tiresome.
I thought the Kane one could have been a pen too. Far from being a shoulder-to-shoulder barge, it was a calculated ramming at pace to knock him off the ball. But as with Son's the incident was given the brush off by Gallagher. No doubt had it been Fernandes for United instead of Kane for Spurs, it would have been a stonewall pen.

BREAKING | The Korean Football Association have confirmed that Tottenham Hotspur forward Heung-min Son suffered a strained calf muscle in training on Monday.
@BenDinnery
The KFA insist his absence against Lebanon is purely precautionary.

Hopefully not bad.

Back