• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Watford FC ***

Watford are very athletic and clearly well coached. They got back in quickly today and there wasn’t a lot to play with. I’m less concerned with our attacking options, I think our use of the ball was good and we created openings. If anything I think there should be a conversation about the use of Japhet in these games because he needs to improve his final ball, but I appreciate they had tricky wingers and he is good one on one.

@milo Sanchez, Dier.
Tough game after Europe, jammy goal, 3 points. Thumbs up.

Those sort of free kick goals happen with some frequency. Teams do practice that sort of delivery because of all the options it creates. Beautifully delivered kick, perfect placement, keeper at 6's & 7's.

Lets not skimp on the detail
View attachment 12614
5l6xax
STOP THE COUNT!

The most exciting thing is there is more to come from us. We are lacking a little creativity, movement and fast passing. Some of that is due to personnel, some teamwork. You can see why we'd take someone like Traore at the right price. And why we either need more from Skipp, Hogjberg, Alli or Ndombele or more CMs. Tanganga - a CB by training - is actually doing pretty well linking up with Son in attack, but he's never developed his attacking game.

No easy games, Watford worked hard, and we have easily drawn games like this in the past. A sensational start from Nuno. But he knows we need to keep improving. Even with these players, there is better movement and faster passing that can be added.

has Nuno's focus, as Jose tried to fix, on getting the defense to be strong? We certainly seem to be doing it very well and no panic

that's how we certainly should be building from there

Great win but soon as the team sheet was out I was worried.

Earlier in week with friends I said we should start Lo Celso and one of Skipp and PEH, I see no reason whatsoever for us to play 2 DMs at home to "weaker" teams where they sit back and you need creativity.

Concerned Nuno went that way and whilst we won, think we can question that method. 1 goal from open play in 3 games is worrying

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Great win but soon as the team sheet was out I was worried.

Earlier in week with friends I said we should start Lo Celso and one of Skipp and PEH, I see no reason whatsoever for us to play 2 DMs at home to "weaker" teams where they sit back and you need creativity.

Concerned Nuno went that way and whilst we won, think we can question that method. 1 goal from open play in 3 games is worrying

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

But 0 goals and the best defensive record in 3 games is a positive.

And its not like we haven’t missed chances to score more goals in all of our opening games.

Official attendance 57,672 against the 62,850 capacity. Yet the stadium looked packed.

Were there really 5k empty seats or is someone on the fiddle?

Back