• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Watford FC ***

Had to listen on the radio and sounded like Kane and Dele both had good chances to put the game to bed? Sanchez and Dier also seemed solid which can only be a credit to Nuno.

we have a few days to address the creativity issue, if we can swap Ndombele out for a creative type and have Gil as an option, Dele and Lo Celso can fight for box to box and hojberg and Skipp for the holding role, maybe both together for the tougher games / seeing games out.

Top of the league
Top of the league
Tot'num, Tot'num
Top of the league

We're still not an attacking force but we do defend well. Watford never really put Lloris under stress, backline, DMs all doing good jobs.

Højbjerg is playing further forward, and showing off his passing and dribbling more. Looks right nominally in a three in there with Skipp holding.

The great thing here is, we’ve won 3 games and in different contexts. We’ve beat a title contender, we’ve ground out an away win, and we’ve beat a lower table side at home. That we are doing it in different situations bodes well. I’m not massively concerned about creativity either, I think Watford just brought it today, they were very solid and up for it, but we had good chances.

Shout out to Sanchez and Dier, who look very very solid. It’s like having two new signings there.

And I’d say shout out to Dele too. I think he’s playing the Sissoko role. Just with more ability on the ball. If the opposition are breaking, he’s there getting in the right position, stopping it becoming actual danger. That’s exactly what Moussa did.

Really solid start. Let’s hope we can keep it going.

Lets not skimp on the detail
Table.jpg
5l6xax

Back