• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Nature of the growth businesses, market share more important than profit for the moment.

Yes, but there is a big risk of failure. They have competition from the likes of hbo and amazon and i wouldn't be surprised if netflix don't venture into sports. Each will try to dominate the market then squeeze the others out. Obviously amazon has the deepest pockets.

We'll see. I'm not saying they will fail, just it is a concern. So i would like a lump up front in case it does.

Nami g rights is probably just a rumour snyway.

Wow if DAZN sponsor us that would be pretty good, compared to all the possibilities out there including no deal.

If it is them it will be interesting to see the size of the deal.

If it is Etihad like figures then it suggests they may in future years take a stake in the Club and be partners at some level with enic.

Would also explain why we wont entertain Kane’s sale, as for PR alone it would look terrible for all parties.

They'll probably draw markings on the floor to give everyone a designated spot to stand. It won't be a free for all like in the olden days.
I would have thought they'd just keep the seats and allow people to stand.

That way you're still allocated a seat number and the stadium is still compliant in competitions with different rules.

I would have thought they'd just keep the seats and allow people to stand.

That way you're still allocated a seat number and the stadium is still compliant in competitions with different rules.

Initially that's definitely what will happen. Maybe in another thirty years we can squeeze a few more people in.

Back