• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

All correct I assume.

The point of my message was we haven’t really added anything to the squad that’s going to make a positive impact apart from the CB (and Toby departed for that).

Quite a lot of Prem mins have departed, Bale, Lamela….and Vini was used a fair amount in the cups too.

You’ll agree we’re a little short?

Skippy will make a positive impact as well.

Scarlett will take a lot of Vini minutes and Gil Bales - considering they played most minutes in cups.

Yes, we are short

- Gollini and Gil are good buys but long term
- Romero hopefully settles in quickly
- Skipp will be an addition to the first 11.

I'd say we still need a 2nd striker and possibly a RW minimum (we have Son, Bergwijn, Gil & Lucas for wings, only Lucas has a right side preference)

If we sell Aurier -> need a RB
If we sell Sissoko, Ndombele, Winks -> we need a CM

Watched a bit of Gil and thought he could easily develop into a right sided playing cutting in….

And didn’t Sess take up that spot for Fulham before we signed him?

He’d cost a few queens heads . Can’t see him going anywhere

Probably £50m+.
Nah, I can’t see us paying that, at least not if we don’t get some proceeds from selling Ndombele first.
Some quotes from Potter in the last few weeks sound like he’s unsure if they’ll hold on to Bissouma. I wouldn’t be surprised if Liverpool sign him.

This could be us but people trippin':
Lloris
Kounde Dier Romero
Traore Hojbjerg Kessie(Bissouma) Reguilon
Ronaldo Kane Son

Last edited:
Back