• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

Been a Spurs fan for 53 years mate . Who gives a flying feck how long ive written on a forum you dingdong. Are you so far up your own arse you think your entitled and im not?
I could give a fook what you think you taco.
Everyones entitled to an opinion but spouting your big headed brick you can do one
What a positive addition to this community. How about you tone it down about 15 notches, and show some respect. Huh?

What a positive addition to this community. How about you tone it down about 15 notches, and show some respect. Huh?

The response which he received what pretty harsh.

At the end of the day, everyone on this site wants the number of users/fans to stay high so that there's enough discussion and abusing a new user (and then him abusing someone in response) aren't going to help that

Been a Spurs fan for 53 years mate . Who gives a flying feck how long ive written on a forum you dingdong. Are you so far up your own arse you think your entitled and im not?
I could give a fook what you think you taco.
Everyones entitled to an opinion but spouting your big headed brick you can do one

Welcome to the forum mate.

You seem quite aggressive and pumpy when the need arises.

your going to fit in well here :p

The response which he received what pretty harsh.

At the end of the day, everyone on this site wants the number of users/fans to stay high so that there's enough discussion and abusing a new user (and then him abusing someone in response) aren't going to help that

we’re showing loads more aggression to each other like how Japhet defended last week.

but yeah seriously, it’s to easy to be rude and abusive behind a screen…

ya ding dong head :mad: :D

well since you know Levy personally and the internal workings of the club, why don't you just tell us the latest (because you know his DNA after all)

When people whine like little children because effectively we are not City/Pool/Chelsea, some people try to provide "perspective", e.g. in this case getting 15+ player contracts done (in/out/loan/release), including getting in 3 genuine first team competition players, with two weeks left in the window isn't the "sky is falling" type scenario, nor is it our usual method of operation (but hey, never let an opportunity to brick on the club/Levy slip you by).
When I show frustration at the club's actions in a transfer window I am not sh1t!ing on a club I have supported since 1962 - I am questioning what Levy, Paratici, Hitchen and their support/commercial staff are achieving in a vital window for us. Today we face Wolves with Moutinho in midfield - remember that window when we waited until the last day and couldn't get the transfer over the line but had had all summer to get it lined up? That's why I am so underwhelmed by Levy's tactics - Moutinho has done very well for Wolves and in the PL since getting here - about four years after we could have had him... - but you carry on slagging off any poster who dares to question their darling Daniel. 1 trophy in 20 years - that's what he has achieved on the pitch - appalling...

In fairness, the reply he received from greatwhitenorf to his initial comment wasn’t very respectful either!
@greatwhitenorf
@Terry Cunningham
Great white - you should know better, so I can only assume you are yearning for some custard.
Terry - welcome. You are new here. When people acts like tacos, we have no other option but to lock them in a room with @Danishfurniturelover and four paint can sized tins of custard.
It is what is. Enjoy! :D

why are there no rumours of clubs going for our internationals like dier dele winks sissoko sanchez moura ?

Winks & Sissoko have been heavily linked away

Dele & Moura aren't being touted around nor do they want to leave, so not sure what you're expecting there?

No one wants Dier, Sanchez was linked to Seville early on but seems like we're sticking with both

Back