• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

I'd settle for shifting a couple of the deadwood and bringing 1 more in. I fear it might not be aa good as that

As discussed a few days back. I’m worried about the lack of incomings. The Kane situ isn’t helping. I think we can always patch over certain areas in the team, but not goals. I really think we need to bring someone in who is a proven goal getter. AM/ Wide forward/ 2nd striker.

The Kane goals are up in the air
The Bale goals are gone
The Ndom forward contributions look like they are gone.

I know we’ve signed Gill but that looks like a future one and replaces Lamela.

The alternative to adding someone new is finding more goals from existing squad members. Maybe Dele and Lucas will get to double figures.

As discussed a few days back. I’m worried about the lack of incomings. The Kane situ isn’t helping. I think we can always patch over certain areas in the team, but not goals. I really think we need to bring someone in who is a proven goal getter. AM/ Wide forward/ 2nd striker.

The Kane goals are up in the air
The Bale goals are gone
The Ndom forward contributions look like they are gone.

I know we’ve signed Gill but that looks like a future one and replaces Lamela.

The alternative to adding someone new is finding more goals from existing squad members. Maybe Dele and Lucas will get to double figures.
The lack of a creative midfielder worries me. The only midfielders we are linked with, are bang average work horses, who's only standout features is hard work and running. Without Ndombele we have absolutely no one able to create!
So we're gonna play counter attacking football vs the bottom teams....

Honestly mate, you need a reality check

- Hart, Lamela, Toby, Cirkin sold, Rose, Bale released, Parrott, Etete, Bowden loaned
- Gollini, Gil & Romero in
- We have had bids accepted by clubs (Kounde example) where the player is waiting on CL options before choosing.

That's all been done weeks before window closes
- Sissoko and Aurier we know are being actively shopped around (Aurier is determined to leave, Sissoko had offers from Middle East but didn't take it)

And you believe that Levy hired the guy who was the DoF for Juventus for pretty much a decade, who I'm sure we are paying a good amount of money for as a "front" because he's still doing the deals in the background?
Really - so getting fringe players like Cirkin, Parrott, Etete and Bowden out or Loaned out is doing well is it? Never heard of three of them :(
Every time anybody on this Forum is disappointed with the way things are going a bunch of the Levy Appreciation Society piles in telling him how wrong he is and worse - ParkLane1 tells me to take more water with my drink - really keen debating that - not! And yes - Paratici will not be able to agree any deals without Levy jumping in and telling him that he could do a better deal - its just in the man's DNA.

Really - so getting fringe players like Cirkin, Parrott, Etete and Bowden out or Loaned out is doing well is it? Never heard of three of them :(
Every time anybody on this Forum is disappointed with the way things are going a bunch of the Levy Appreciation Society piles in telling him how wrong he is and worse - statlover1 tells me to take more water with my drink - really keen debating that - not! And yes - Paratici will not be able to agree any deals without Levy jumping in and telling him that he could do a better deal - its just in the man's DNA.

well since you know Levy personally and the internal workings of the club, why don't you just tell us the latest (because you know his DNA after all)

When people whine like little children because effectively we are not City/Pool/Chelsea, some people try to provide "perspective", e.g. in this case getting 15+ player contracts done (in/out/loan/release), including getting in 3 genuine first team competition players, with two weeks left in the window isn't the "sky is falling" type scenario, nor is it our usual method of operation (but hey, never let an opportunity to brick on the club/Levy slip you by).

Every time anybody on this Forum is disappointed with the way things are going a bunch of the Levy Appreciation Society piles in telling him how wrong he is and worse - statlover1 tells me to take more water with my drink - really keen debating that - not! And yes - Paratici will not be able to agree any deals without Levy jumping in and telling him that he could do a better deal - its just in the man's DNA.
Wait, people are voicing their disagreement with you? On a football forum on the internet?

I'm glad you brought this up. I'm sure the mods will take quick and appropriate action.

We have clearly switched apporach in trying to off load the trash - We are trying to give players like Sissoko and Serge away and no one wants them, why would they?

The markets dead, its hard enough shifting good players.

Wow! 300 mill most of it thrown away. Only Lamela, Reggie and possibly Bergwijn ( he may come good) havent been a total waste of money.

Fcuk off. You're here five minutes and your serving up this sort of schit.

I'll give you Soldado. Maybe a case of square peg, round hole, but he tried.

Lamela's left to great tributes. Reguilon looks like a fixture at LB for years to come. Bergwijn just came off a great game and when he gets a steady run out will be a fine player. Sanchez had one bad season playing under a system imposed by a total dyck of a manager but is looking solid again. Sissoko has played his part over the years and if he wasn't respected for his work ethic, he wouldn't be the influential figure he is in the clubhouse. LoCelso has clearly demonstrated his talent and has a role to play in this current set up.

I'll be on your side when you write something sensible.

Most clubs would take Lo Celso for £27m right now.

We prob had £30m worth out of Sissoko, Berg and Sess are still young, and Reggie for £25m is a good deal — or would we prefer Chilwell for £50m :)

I think the bottom line is that it’s been difficult to get value the past 5 years, most clubs lists would seem overpriced imo.

Fcuk off. You're here five minutes and your serving up this sort of schit.

I'll give you Soldado. Maybe a case of square peg, round hole, but he tried.

Lamela's left to great tributes. Reguilon looks like a fixture at LB for years to come. Bergwijn just came off a great game and when he gets a steady run out will be a fine player. Sanchez had one bad season playing under a system imposed by a total dyck of a manager but is looking solid again. Sissoko has played his part over the years and if he wasn't respected for his work ethic, he wouldn't be the influential figure he is in the clubhouse. LoCelso has clearly demonstrated his talent and has a role to play in this current set up.

I'll be on your side when you write something sensible.

Back