• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I'm not shooting the messenger here but Emirates Marketing Project's head office is already in London. Their delegation meeting Kane's 'camp' would also be an illegal approach seeing there is no way that we would've given City the permission to speak to the player and Emirates Marketing Project could not argue that they are talking to the agent about different players when Harry's agent only has one player on his books. That is therefore the usual made up ITK nonsense.

I was originally thinking it would be usual practice to reach out to a player's agent, but not the player directly of course. But even then I guess the club making the contact would have to do that via their own intermediary, if at all. It's obvious there's been contact though, so what would constitute tapping up these days? Especially when the player has pretty much openly solicited the move.
Anyway, the latest from this City 'ITK' is that part of the delegation to meet with Kane's people is a 'contracts person'. :D If there were even an inkling of truth in this, which there won't be, it would be fun to see Levy report City to the PL for unauthorised contact. And put the price up again.

Both chelsea and city were prepared to pay the asking price for haaland this summer of €175m which is about £148m.

Both have been unable to convince him to change his mind on his ‘pre-agreement’ with real madrid.

Its the worst kept secret in football and media outlets running stories on haaland’s next destination are doing so for views and clicks only.

They know that both mbappe and haaland join real madrid next summer.

It would be interesting if lewandowski went to city for £100m and then bayern should be able to scrape together £150m for kane.

It would be interesting if lewandowski went to city for £100m and then bayern should be able to scrape together £150m for kane.

Bayern are quite disciplined with transfers. They attract players because of how big they are and can gaurantee trophies, decent shots at the CL etc

I don't see them spending £150m on Kane, even if City given the £100m for Lewandowki (which I also dont see them doing). It would work for us, and probably Kane, but dont see Bayern doing it.

I thought Real, and Spanish clubs in general were completely broke?

Real haven't spent for a while, have cut their debt and wage bill.

The other spanish teams (bar barca) have just done a deal with cvc to sell 10% of their tv rights for the next 50 years.

Covid has hit them hard but they're not in too bad shape. Especislly the smaller clubs who have seen their tv rights go up quite a bit in recent years.

Real haven't spent for a while, have cut their debt and wage bill.

The other spanish teams (bar barca) have just done a deal with cvc to sell 10% of their tv rights for the next 50 years.

Covid has hit them hard but they're not in too bad shape. Especislly the smaller clubs who have seen their tv rights go up quite a bit in recent years.
There not allowed to spend much of that new money on players
It’s for debt, then infrastructure first
Think the cap was about 20% or so

There not allowed to spend much of that new money on players
It’s for debt, then infrastructure first
Think the cap was about 20% or so

Still means they are not completely broke. They don't need to sell players or cut their wage bills to pay off debt. Financially they are ok at the moment.

Still means they are not completely broke. They don't need to sell players or cut their wage bills to pay off debt. Financially they are ok at the moment.
Possibly don’t need to sell
But would do if they are buying
As the income from last season has gone

Possibly don’t need to sell
But would do if they are buying
As the income from last season has gone

Who we talking about specifically? If it's real, they can afford to buy players. They've made profits the last couple of years according to their financial reports. Last seasons results aren't out yet and they will possibly face a loss but they have sold some of their image rights (or something) i believe.

It's only really barca and atletico that have big problems.

Who we talking about specifically? If it's real, they can afford to buy players. They've made profits the last couple of years according to their financial reports. Last seasons results aren't out yet and they will possibly face a loss but they have sold some of their image rights (or something) i believe.

Yes and next summer real madrid sign haaland, mbappe, pogba, camavinga and maybe dybala. The last four arrive on free deals.

Joining varane, ramos and odegaard, next summer also sees the departures of bale, hazard, modric, marcelo and maybe also isco.

Atletico
This comment were more focussed on them buy Vlahovic

I think Real aren't in too bad shape, they'll have Bale of their wage bill next summer. Ramos and Varane are already off it and bar Hazard and Alaba (who was free) they haven't been too active in the market. Probably go on a big spree next summar, infact I think there will be a lot of transfers next summer.

Atletico
This comment were more focussed on them buy Vlahovic

I said earlier it seemed a strange move for them. They do have money though.

They just sold a third of the club raising €181m. Also the cvc deal, which should take care of any short term debt. Not sure how much atleti will get, but it's €2.1bn between the 18 clubs (not barca or madrid), of which atleti will get the biggest share. So probably more than €200m.

So can they go for vlahovic? Yes. Should they? Probably not. Unless they are planning to offload. But then atletico were in the situation they were because they spent too much on players. But won la liga.

Back