• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Honestly? No.
I'd rather the cash and then we choose someone we want, who wants to be here and would play for the team.

I imagine his wages would be fairly high, whether or not they are beyond what we can pay not sure - someone else mentioned somewhere about if he had high wages then it could upset others who would want similar.
Plus being thrown out of a CL team, where there are big prospects of doing a double, as a transfer makeweight might make him a sulky taco too.

He's on 150K per week; something we can afford especially if we then move Bergwijn to Ajax. As for people not rating him.... let's be realistic! Which right sided proven Premiership player of his calibre can we realistically expect to buy who will immediately improve our team. And he is still 27.

If he does not want to come, he will not come... period. Players hold the aces in such situation. So if he comes, it's because he wants to do so and being a consummate professional, I do not foresee any issues with sulking or sub-par performances.

I thought Silva only wanted to go to Barcelona, or at least abroad?

He'd provide good balance to Son in my view, similar to how he balances out Sterling

Big difference between us and City is their midfield vs ours

Would have been nice to have done a video for the fans to clarify the situation but I do understand if he’s been told to keep his head down until it’s all settled. That should extend to all social media posts thought, which is why this was a misstep and the fact it’s been deleted is an admission of this!
This whole process, he hasn’t actually handed in a transfer request has he? Is this to protect some loyalty bonus as for me if he wants to increase the chances of the move happening he should do that rather than anything that breaches his contractual requirement to train with the club *IF there was no agreement made to give him the week off which seems unlikely as Nuno wasn’t aware of it.

Yeah. Guess that's what happens when you call up your big bro to manage your affairs :)

HK needs a proper team to manage him, doesn't take much. But then maybe he is not fussed, and that can be refreshing. Rather than polished garbage, at least most of his stuff is from the heart as it were.

He's miles better than Lo Celso and any other midfielder of that kind we have actually. As mentioned he'd walk into our team IMO.

I think he'd play further forward - him, a CF and Son - but agree that he could play deeper. He's a decent player

I thought Silva only wanted to go to Barcelona, or at least abroad?

He'd provide good balance to Son in my view, similar to how he balances out Sterling

Big difference between us and City is their midfield vs ours

Our defence doesn’t really compare either but hopefully Romero works out

That feels like our stance is softening or at least we’re being primed for a sale. It’s been ‘not for sale’ in the clubs tier 1 media for a while now and that feels a change, if I’m not mistaken?

That’s how I see it now

Would love for Levy to agree a deal then at the last moment move the goalposts and demand Kane puts in a transfer request

So no loyalty bonus etc

That feels like our stance is softening or at least we’re being primed for a sale. It’s been ‘not for sale’ in the clubs tier 1 media for a while now and that feels a change, if I’m not mistaken?

I think it's still "he's not for sale" but a bit of calling the bluff

Right now, the conversation is a bit of Kane saying "I want to go and City wants to buys me" and us saying "we don't want to sell"

This feels a bit like "show me an actual real bid", if none materializes, then you (Kane) need to fudging accept it and move on, starting fulfilling your contractual obligations.

I don't see any change. It's always been a case we'd sell for 150-160m. It's just a case of whether City will put in a proper bid or not.

I think most have seen that as the positon from day 1, I think we would be stupid not to take the cash if its that much for a 28 year old.

I think most have seen that as the positon from day 1, I think we would be stupid not to take the cash if its that much for a 28 year old.
Yes, I agree here. I guess my feeling is that’s always been our internal stance, but it now feels like it’s being externalised, if that makes any sense? ie we’re close to the endgame.

Back