• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Why should the club say anything other than it remains in house?

Often clubs make it known when someone has been fined for whatever reason - drink driving, breaking club rules, discipline etc. It was made known, whether officially or unofficially that Lloris was fined two weeks wages for his drink driving . It helps maintain the discipline and show right from wrong and aims to act as a deterrent to other players from doing the same

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Often clubs make it known when someone has been fined for whatever reason - drink driving, breaking club rules, discipline etc. It was made known, whether officially or unofficially that Lloris was fined two weeks wages for his drink driving . It helps maintain the discipline and show right from wrong and aims to act as a deterrent to other players from doing the same

That makes sense when the issue has been resolved.

In this case it hasn't, so any communication may not only cause additional confusion but put the club in a bad light if different decisions are made later.

That makes sense when the issue has been resolved.

In this case it hasn't, so any communication may not only cause additional confusion but put the club in a bad light if different decisions are made later.

….which goes to my point that there is a gap in the known facts here, so people hanging Kane out to dry whilst we really don’t know what is the truth, is a little premature.

It’s possible that all the negative things written on here are true, and that he deserves all the criticism received, but also possible that that there are material things which aren’t public yet and which would change reactions completely

Clearly City has been trying to stir stuff by feeding their media guys stories now.

All part of the game. But the figure sounds more realistic. Throw in a few add-ons, and it's feasible.
I think for the first time in this whole sorry saga I actually believe he is going to go. And I feel quite sad about it.

….which goes to my point that there is a gap in the known facts here, so people hanging Kane out to dry whilst we really don’t know what is the truth, is a little premature.

It’s possible that all the negative things written on here are true, and that he deserves all the criticism received, but also possible that that there are material things which aren’t public yet and which would change reactions completely

He’s getting hung out to dry because his explanation wasn’t believable. It takes a leap of logic to buy what he said. He’s not getting the benefit of the doubt because of what he has said and done since just before the end of the season. I do understand we don’t know all of the facts but come on Adam, I think we have all followed the game long enough to know when something isn’t right or a footballer’s explanation of events doesn’t add up.

All part of the game. But the figure sounds more realistic. Throw in a few add-ons, and it's feasible.
I think for the first time in this whole sorry saga I actually believe he is going to go. And I feel quite sad about it.

I’m done with him, to be honest. Little point in him being here if his heart’s not really in, and his approach to it all has tinkled me off mightily. I’d take £140 million and perhaps one of City’s younger cast-offs.

Never easy to hear when your best player openly admits he doesn’t want to stick around, particularly when its an admission that we have gone backwards and he doesn’t feel we are going in the right direction but I’m passed feeling gutted now. I just want him to go ASAP so we can move on and reinvest the money in players who want to be here.

Never easy to hear when your best player openly admits he doesn’t want to stick around, particularly when its an admission that we have gone backwards and he doesn’t feel we are going in the right direction but I’m passed feeling gutted now. I just want him to go ASAP so we can move on and reinvest the money in players who want to be here.

Didn't all the fans say we had gone backwards and didn't feel we were going in the right direction, in may?

you think Kane is "misunderstood"? or somehow has been wrongly perceived here?

I just think there's just too much we don't know. There's a few conflicting accounts, and most importantly only a vague statement from the man himself (that doesn't prove him right or wrong) and nothing from the club.

Call me naive or whatever, I just want to have all the facts before throwing everything away on one of our best ever.

I’m done with him, to be honest. Little point in him being here if his heart’s not really in, and his approach to it all has tinkled me off mightily. I’d take £140 million and perhaps one of City’s younger cast-offs.
140 mill plus Delap the young striker. Or 130 mill plus Siva.

Back