• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 'Hello, I'm New Here' Thread

Cheers lads. Think I remember the username Milo alright. Wasn't there a heavy collection of Nordic posters as well? Think I remember one funny fudger from up that way but let's face it it's been 2 decades so could well be misremembering

Ewan Dunlop, of Dunlop's Diaries?
Back when MattC was the site runner

I can't remember too many names from back then. I know I used a different one, but not even sure what that was.

Ewan Dunlop, of Dunlop's Diaries?
Back when MattC was the site runner

I can't remember too many names from back then. I know I used a different one, but not even sure what that was.
Yea MattC definitely rings a bell alright. Had a crap 18 month contract type of admin role which only needed 2 days a week work at start and through excel & other short cuts I got that down to less than a day so because of that spent huge amount of time on here. Good times were had, signed berbs, Carrick etc when a regular on here and it was cracking.

Just having some good reminiscing sorry to drag you all into it

Yea MattC definitely rings a bell alright. Had a crap 18 month contract type of admin role which only needed 2 days a week work at start and through excel & other short cuts I got that down to less than a day so because of that spent huge amount of time on here. Good times were had, signed berbs, Carrick etc when a regular on here and it was cracking.

Just having some good reminiscing sorry to drag you all into it

"what does he do" Carrick?

"what does he do" Carrick?
That's the one alright. Some "interesting" debates around him at the time. Assume a number of the posters will admit now that he actually did a bit.

We all loved Jol anyway, the big cuddly bear who could still beat the tar out of you if he wanted.

I remember the old initiation posts new members used to get, little worried now that if I ever become a professional sportsman or hold public office someone will dig out a post of me giving a newbie a virtual Chinese burn

Ha ha very good!! Think it was purple back then. How come place got wiped over the years?
Usually on an upgrade to a new software version. Some transition cleanly, some require all the data to be manipulated. If it's the latter then it's easier to start afresh.

I remember the old initiation posts new members used to get, little worried now that if I ever become a professional sportsman or hold public office someone will dig out a post of me giving a newbie a virtual Chinese burn

some of those were truly inventive ..

Miss the irreverent videos done by Tehtrunk. Maybe not GG originated material, but got linked to it often via here. And if Enter The Pitbull is here under another name, please pick up the lobby phone. Really miss the highlight compilations he/she/it did. One of the reasons I'm here now.

Contemplating a refund request.

Hi only just seen this thread.
I kind of introduced myself already on the podcast thread but I'll go again.
Long time lurker, I'm thinking from probably not too long before the 2012 reset ( sounds sinister )
Always loved this board, always been a lot of really excellent posters so I'm here to lower the collective IQ.
Cheers from sunny Folkestone.

Cheers lads. Think I remember the username Milo alright. Wasn't there a heavy collection of Nordic posters as well? Think I remember one funny fudger from up that way but let's face it it's been 2 decades so could well be misremembering
Can't have been me. I'm neither funny nor a fudger. One from the heavy collection of Nordic(k)s though.

Hi all, newbie here, looking forward to some good banter and interesting chats.

I’m actually getting quite excited for this season. I was sure Kane was off. Too early to know, but if he sticks around and we shift some players to raise cash that is invested in attacking cover for Kane and Son, then I think we have a strong squad.

We may need more quality in CM and CB, but have plenty of players - potential for one to step up.

What are your thoughts for the season ahead?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I’m actually getting quite excited for this season. I was sure Kane was off. Too early to know, but if he sticks around and we shift some players to raise cash that is invested in attacking cover for Kane and Son, then I think we have a strong squad.

We may need more quality in CM and CB, but have plenty of players - potential for one to step up.

What are your thoughts for the season ahead?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
I too am looking forward to the new season, I still think we need to improve the defence further though.

Hi all!
Have been following the forum and used to occasionally post back in the days of the red gloves etc, but lost my password and couldn't create a new account for a long time due to captcha nonsense.
Anyway, good to be back and I'm loving the Game is About Glory podcast. Already one of the best Spurs-related ones out there, nice work!

What happened to this post?

Back