• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs The Scum

Regulion almost scored.

Skipp is a real positive.

To me we look a little open down the left. Tangana has done well on the right, and is more solid defensively than maybe he was before. Not sure if he's eradicated all lapses, but looks solid at RB.

For me Bergwijn doesn't do enough. He's got potential and works hard, but I'm losing patience. He has a good shot, he has some pace, and needs to get it all to click. Would consider selling him, if we can get an upgrade.

Hojbjerg his usual awesome self.

Missing a CF.

Alli and Son should have put the ball in the net.

Nice, thanks for the write up! Seems like we hit the crossbar/post a lot?

Tanganga really good, will be so frustrating if he's injured. Didn't this happen before for him? Think he would start the game against City if fit.

Likewise Skipp.

Moura and Son looking ready. Bergwijn - maybe he'll up his game and I should stay patient. While he's not doing much in attack he's working hard for the team. But he's frustrating, just lacking some confidence to attack properly.

For all Alli's lost possession (almost every ball in the first half), he is getting into good positions, could have had a hattrick, and I'm hopeful he can build on this and use the ball better going forward.

Missing quite a few players, we beat the scum so can't be too puturbed.

Loved the nutmeg from Dele on Mari! Mari did not seem to like it as much as I did.
Must say that I like that Mari fella. Looks like he's highly susceptible for giving away penalties and getting sent off.

Skipp mom

This her?

latest

Wish I’d got to see it all now!

So based on pre season 4-3-3 looks to be the formation.

Without Kane that creates an extra attacking position and removes any focal point for anything in the air. Is Bergwijn still going to get at start against City?

Dele as the left of the 3 - still not convinced his all round game suits it but seems to have got into some good positions today. Would Lo Celso not be the safer option, maybe even with Dele taking the Bergwijn role?

Skipp and Hojbjerg to start, Ndombele seems out of the picture?

RB no idea, Tanganga possibly injured and linked with a loan. Doherty hasn’t really looked any better under Nuno but Aurier seems to be on his way out and has hardly featured.

feels like Dier will get the nod to partner Romero and Reguillon will start at Lb.

Feels like the season has come a couple to weeks too early!

edit: just read Romero is an injury doubt for City :mad:

Last edited:
Back