• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dusan Vlahovic

That would be if an Italian team came in for him. For us it will be north of £50 mil. Oh and an extra week's wait until they sign a replacement to finalize the deal.
Not with an Italian DOF who has probably already got the deal lined up
This isn’t like the Romero deal where you dealing with buying a player from a Club who don’t actually own him…

Could be a tricky one to do (just our type!) not like Fiorentina need money, don't they have a billionaire owner now?

My worry here is Inter and the Lukaku money
We will need to replace Kane at some point, potentially very soon
This guy is IMO a perfect signing for that to play a year with Kane before selling him
But we need the Kane sale to fund it
Inter will have £100m soon to use some of, to replace Lukaku and they will be all over this guy

My worry here is Inter and the Lukaku money
We will need to replace Kane at some point, potentially very soon
This guy is IMO a perfect signing for that to play a year with Kane before selling him
But we need the Kane sale to fund it
Inter will have £100m soon to use some of, to replace Lukaku and they will be all over this guy

They may be after Dzeko according to this, also read some stuff that they’re in a mess financially too ‍♂️

There’s talk that Atletico Madrid are after him now. We know they can identify a top striker so time for us to get the deal done before he becomes another ‘if only’.

Hair, heavy cosmetics, botox out the ying yang. Probably had liposuction here and boobie boosties there. She's all yours, boychuk.

Kylie-Minogue---BFI-Fellowship-2020-in-London-08.jpg

And heading straight down the road to this:

jocelyn-wilder,-62_1.jpg

There’s talk that Atletico Madrid are after him now. We know they can identify a top striker so time for us to get the deal done before he becomes another ‘if only’.
With our DoF we actually may have the inside track and a relationship with the club, I’d really like us to go for him even if Kane is staying.

No reason not to put in a bid for him. With payments being spread out over a few years, a 50m + bonuses should be doable. Or we can do a Romero and get him on a loan with option to buy. Which means we wouldn't really need the Kane money until next year. Martinez, on the other hand, might be a bit more difficult, as I can see Inter's owners wanting more cash up front, but imo would be a safer signing, as he has been performing consistently over the past 2 years and for the Argie national team too.

Back