• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Covid Games/Tokyo Olympics

Let's use the kind of health measures people more readily understand as examples.

Health issue: I can't run because I have a broken leg.

Choice: I don't want to run because it's making me tired.

Let’s use a phrase which applies to this sort of outlook.

You’re a dinosaur.

P.S. you also failed, once again, to directly answer the question. Which in itself is an answer.

Let’s use a phrase which applies to this sort of outlook.

You’re a dinosaur.

P.S. you also failed, once again, to directly answer the question. Which in itself is an answer.
There are lots of definitions of mental health issues, lack of fortitude isn't one of them.

And if you think my attitude to mental health is old fashioned then you've completely failed to understand my post.

There are lots of definitions of mental health issues, lack of fortitude isn't one of them.

And if you think my attitude to mental health is old fashioned then you've completely failed to understand my post.

You really haven’t read up on her achievements and her past before making assumptions, have you? I mean, why would you start now?

Does Olympics gymnastics never end? Soo frickin boring! Feels like every time I put the BBC on in the last week it’s bloody gymnastics!

You really haven’t read up on her achievements and her past before making assumptions, have you? I mean, why would you start now?
I'm sure she's really good at jumping and turning around and stuff.

What do her previous achievements have to do with conflating disappointment and mental health problems?

What do her previous achievements have to do with conflating disappointment and mental health problems?

The more you post without knowing her story, the funnier it gets how much of a taco you’re making yourself. As usual.

In which case you have completely failed to articulate yourself clearly. Again I ask, do you know specific things about the situation being highlit?

Again, do you know specific things about her situation which make your statement a fact?

How do we feel about trans athletes competing against the women in the weightlifting? Personally I think it’s unfair for the biologically born women to have to compete against a woman who used to be a man. Before anyone thinks this is a rant against trans athletes, I fully support their right to compete. But why can’t we have men v men, women v women, trans v trans? I get this is delicate issue but there should be room for nuance. Not everyone doesn’t have the same uniform opinion with the trans lobby or the LGBT community are trans phobes. It’s also quite funny who the left are meant to be the science party except when it suits them. Like on this issue for example or wearing masks outdoors even though covid is barely transmissible outdoors. My politics are centre left btw.

How do we feel about trans athletes competing against the women in the weightlifting? Personally I think it’s unfair for the biologically born women to have to compete against a woman who used to be a man. Before anyone thinks this is a rant against trans athletes, I fully support their right to compete. But why can’t we have men v men, women v women, trans v trans? I get this is delicate issue but there should be room for nuance. Not everyone doesn’t have the same uniform opinion with the trans lobby or the LGBT community are trans phobes. It’s also quite funny who the left are meant to be the science party except when it suits them. Like on this issue for example or wearing masks outdoors even though covid is barely transmissible outdoors. My politics are centre left btw.

What if the is only one trans athlete in an event. Say badminton? Do they get the gold for just turning up?

I also have nothing against trans, I can be lazy opinionated and like money. 3 of the defining characteristics of women, yet I was born a man.

Fat bloke wins 100m Gold Medal with only 2nd sub 10s run of his life....

A new low for the Olympics

Fat bloke wins 100m Gold Medal with only 2nd sub 10s run of his life....

A new low for the Olympics
Wow! I'd love to be fat like that!
And how is it a new low that someone is at their best in the Olympics, and sets a new PB by some margin??
Weird comment.

Wow! I'd love to be fat like that!
And how is it a new low that someone is at their best in the Olympics, and sets a new PB by some margin??
Weird comment.

Its the speed of progression and the size dynamics that are baffling and point towards assistance. To win a good medal in such a short space only going sub 10s once before is unheard of.

People will call it cynicism but so be it

Back