• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

We are pleased to confirm the ticket sales process for all home Premier League matches during the 2021/22 season.

As in 2019/20, there will be seven on-sale windows throughout the season in which it will be possible to purchase tickets to two or three matches. All matches will be sold individually and NOT as packages.

This process aims to reduce the time supporters are required to dedicate to purchasing tickets and the need to track multiple windows and on-sale dates. It also allows greater flexibility for cup fixture on-sale dates throughout the season.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2021/july/match-ticket-sales-process-for-202122/

City, Watford, Chelsea window opens 29/30 July for One Hotspur+/One Hotspur members respectively.

I've got 2 tickets one for me one for my eldest, will they both be on my login on the app ??
My youngest does have a client number though but I've not set her up on the app

How much better is this new system. Informed of exactly how many people are in front of you in the queue with an estimated time of when you will get on the site. A note to say you are next, then transferred to site. Brilliant. About time we had a good system. 10/10. Well done Spurs Ticket Office...finally

Last edited:
How much better is this new system. Informed of exactly how many people are in front of you in the queue with an estimated time of when you will get on the site. A note to say you are next, then transferred to site. Brilliant. About time we had a good system. 10/10. Well done Spurs Ticket Office...finally
Never say we don't sort these things out quickly:D

I was 2237 in the queue at 9.45am, plugged in my work email and got notified at 10.09 that I was about to be able to enter and I was then able to buy two tickets in 113 for the City game… piece of cake. Great that you can get back to work without having to sit watching a circle of death for ages… really impressed

How does ticketing work for Junior Spurs seeing as he's 6 and doesn't have a mobile

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

was having the same thoughts for my 5 year old, managed to find this:

C.3 Every person attending the Match will be required to have their own Digital Ticket on their own mobile device. The only two exceptions to this are: (1) for accompanied minors (being those under the age of eighteen (18) on the date of the Match (please note that valid proof of age may be required)) and/or (2) for those people with a disability attending the Match with a personal assistant. You will not be permitted to enter the Stadium using multiple Digital Tickets on a single mobile device, unless either of these two exceptions apply.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/fans/membership/membership-terms/

Anyone else having problems logging in once they get through the queue?? It won't recognise my details (yes i've reset my p/w to try that). Once it jams up i can't even go back to the log in page, just auto rejects my details. Have to clear the cache and history just to enter again but it's always the same outcome.
So annoying and of course, an email to the Club hasn't been answered yet :mad:

Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 10.13.21 AM.png

Anyone know when/if we can put tickets on ticket exchange? Can’t make the Emirates Marketing Project game but the system won’t allow me to put my seat on there.

Attachments

• 53DD9588-0548-4136-ADB5-95BC51CE602A.png
    53DD9588-0548-4136-ADB5-95BC51CE602A.png
    430 KB · Views: 6
We used to be able to do it in advance so they'd go on sale automatically when it was sold out.

Ah ok. Thanks. I was sure I used to get emails saying the ticket exchange was open, but perhaps just didn’t realise you could put it on the exchange in advance of it going ‘live’. It’s been so bloody long I’ve forgotten how it all works.

I've got 2 tickets one for me one for my eldest, will they both be on my login on the app ??
My youngest does have a client number though but I've not set her up on the app

I am taking my wife for the arsenal pre season game. How do I email one half of my two tickets to her?

Back