• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

You snooze, you lose - whilst our transfers inch towards completion, some other team wakes up - contacted by the player's agent - and then the player's head is turned. I have been in recruitment for 37 years - if the candidate doesn't take the job pretty quickly then he/she starts to have other choices. Now you want the candidate to end up happy with the new employer - in this case team - but if you leave it for a while they almost always find reasons not to sign up - same psychology in Football - if you want the player, get it done!

Well, they got it done.

I believe we need 2 top CBs(Romero+Kounde if possible), a top RW(every top team should have a great trio upfront, we should sign our great RW or get Bale again or at least get Sarabia who is dirt cheap these days and get him covered by Gil), a top RB(alongside 2 top CBs and Reggie, a top LB, would make our defense rock solid) and a good ST(great cover to Kane, would play enough as the season is long, Ings would be great). This is what we should get if we want to go toe to toe with the big boys IMO. Funds from players going out: Aurier, Davies, CV, Dier, Winks, Sissoko, Bergwijn and even one out of: Tanguy, LoCelso and Dele if a great bid comes along.

Last edited:
I believe we need 2 top CBs(Romero+Kounde if possible), a top RW(every top team should have a great trio upfront, we should sign our great RW or get Bale again or at least get Sarabia who is dirt cheap these days and get him covered by Gil), a top RB(alongside 2 top CBs and Reggie, a top LB, would make our defense rock solid) and a good ST(great cover to Kane, would play enough as the season is long, Ings would be great). This is what we should get if we want to go toe to toe with the big boys IMO. Funds from players going out: Aurier, Davies, CV, Dier, Winks, Sissoko, Bergwijn and even one out of: Tanguy, LoCelso and Dele if a great bid comes along.

If lucas went then the Belgian lad Doku would be perfect, expensive but perfect.

If lucas went then the Belgian lad Doku would be perfect, expensive but perfect.

If we could get that lad, we should. Only saw a bit of him but he looked to have an unbelievable touch, great control, pace and power. Only question for me is if he has a brain or is similar to Lennon (no major disrespect intended - Lennon was a bloody good player for us). Couldn't tell in the games I saw him but if he has a brain, he'll be a hell of a player.

My worry with him is that it looked as though he always tried to beat his player on the same side, admittedly that was with limited viewing though. If that is the case then those players tend to get worked out quite quickly.

If we were looking for a RWF then Pereira at West Brom would be my top target. Excellent numbers in the Championship the season before last and then brilliant numbers in the PL last season for a poor team. Great touch, really creative and may even end up being able to play in the midfield of the 3 behind the striker as well as from the right.

My worry with him is that it looked as though he always tried to beat his player on the same side, admittedly that was with limited viewing though. If that is the case then those players tend to get worked out quite quickly.

If we were looking for a RWF then Pereira at West Brom would be my top target. Excellent numbers in the Championship the season before last and then brilliant numbers in the PL last season for a poor team. Great touch, really creative and may even end up being able to play in the midfield of the 3 behind the striker as well as from the right.
I reckon you could get pereira on a loan to buy deal too
Lend them Clarke and maybe another player
I think he is class and stunned he hasn’t moved already

I reckon you could get pereira on a loan to buy deal too
Lend them Clarke and maybe another player
I think he is class and stunned he hasn’t moved already
West Ham are apparently most likely to sign him and it would be annoying for the to get a really good, creative player who has already proven himself in the PL instead of us.

Could be good for us anyway if Seville really do want Sanchez.

kounde is being hawked around by his reps now in the hope they can find a better buyer than us
United talk is daft…. Unless their shipping 2 or 3 CBS

Chelsea… it’s a possibility as they want to shift zouma and sold the crap lad to AC Milan

Back