• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Centre Back thread

So based on the rumours, are we expecting Romero and Tomiyasu in, and Toby and Sanchez out? CBs for next season therefore being those two, plus Dier and Rodon (with cover from Tanganga, plus Davies if still around?)

Interesting that the RB links seem to have slowed up, both incoming and outgoings, and Tomiyasu seems to be more of a CB than a RB

OK thought he was shorter.

Tanganga is 6...a bit short already
Kounde is 5'10.... Don't think we should

Tomiyasu and Skriniar both 6'2 both so OK.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Height doesn't matter, leap does.

Toby is 6ft2 and was regularly beaten in the air even in his prime. Moura is 5ft8 and has a tremendous leap and wins tons and tons of headers. Aurier is likewise relatively small but wins the majority of his aerial challenges.

Timing and leap matter much more than sheer height.

Height doesn't matter, leap does.

Toby is 6ft2 and was regularly beaten in the air even in his prime. Moura is 5ft8 and has a tremendous leap and wins tons and tons of headers. Aurier is likewise relatively small but wins the majority of his aerial challenges.

Timing and leap matter much more than sheer height.
Toby and sissoko are two of t6e worst players I’ve ever seen in the air considering their height

So based on the rumours, are we expecting Romero and Tomiyasu in, and Toby and Sanchez out? CBs for next season therefore being those two, plus Dier and Rodon (with cover from Tanganga, plus Davies if still around?)

Interesting that the RB links seem to have slowed up, both incoming and outgoings, and Tomiyasu seems to be more of a CB than a RB
Ally gold says the club see Tommy as RB
Issue now is selling Aurier to someone as no one wants him
Then we can get another CB in

Ally gold says the club see Tommy as RB
Issue now is selling Aurier to someone as no one wants him
Then we can get another CB in

Please don't quote Ally Gold on here. His site is absolute joke. If printed copies of it were used to line bird cages, you'd be charged with cruelty to an animal.

Please don't quote Ally Gold on here. His site is absolute joke. If printed copies of it were used to line bird cages, you'd be charged with cruelty to an animal.

I think he does have some inside track, however since he started to post things daily, the quality has gone down considerably

Benoît Badiashile Is the CB that I’d like us to sign from France (well Monaco)…. Would be the perfect partner for Romero in that he is left footed and prefers to drop off and sweep instead of attacking the ball.

I watch a lot of French football and he is my favourite central defender by far.

Back