• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

David Thewlis is just amazingly sinister in season 3 of Fargo:

latest
1f83e8c00aeddfdedd70ea37bb9d3f59.jpg

Apache: La vida de Carlos Tevez is electric.

Don't assume you know what it will be; it isn't that. It is a whole lot more. Breathless, relentless and addictive viewing. What a story. On Netflix.

p.s. although this trailer does not have English subtitles...they exist!

Watched Three Families this evening. We had it recorded from back in May but hadn't got around to watching it.
A BBC two-part drama based on true stories about families dealing with the repercussions of abortion laws in Northern Ireland. It was quite shocking really. Even though I was well aware of the situation, it really brought it home how absolutely dark-ages things were up until only a couple of years ago (and even now not fully on par with the rest of the UK). Full of strong performances.

Ooh - a new series of Ghosts starts tonight. I shall look forward to that.
It's good just watching something light hearted sometimes. Assuming you find it funny. Which I do.

I see the Detectorists is back on the iplayer. Am watching it again just because I love that show so much.

We watched something called write around the world. Richard E Grant on presenting duties, all about books and the places they were set.

Really enjoyable and if the BBC did things like that more often then I would not get rid of the license fee despite their hatred of the working class.

Very few non football shows I watch but write around the world was very good.

Back