• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

A bit random that one….

£13m seems a decent price, though we'll probably have to give a fair chunk of that to Toby as he'll have a couple of years of him signing on fee (loyalty bonus) payments left.
Not sure I'd pay loyalty bonus to a player that joins another club....

So 30 mil euros from Foyth and Toby. 25 will, be spend on the Sevilla man, Gil and maybe 2 for the loan of Gollini, the gk. Still leaves us above 0, and with Gazza, Rose, Lamela leaving will clear up some nice wage budget. I think we can offload Dier, Sanchez, Aurier, Sissoko, Winks, Bergwijn, Hart and get in Romero, Kounde, Tomiyasu and Ings and still be close to 0, maybe -10 mil euro.

Sorry to do this to this Forum and all the positives I am reading BUT if Paratici has the Gil deal ready and Romero hot to trot, what's the betting our Chairrman has now stepped up and said well don Fabio - lets leave it for three weeks and see if they blink and we can get a few £m off these deals?

Now you can pile in on me about this negativity but why do our deals seem to take so long? Why are our deals always incredibly complex and thus they often fall through :( Just give them the parking space/luncheon vouchers Danny - don't sweat the little stuff :(

Sorry to do this to this Forum and all the positives I am reading BUT if Paratici has the Gil deal ready and Romero hot to trot, what's the betting our Chairrman has now stepped up and said well don Fabio - lets leave it for three weeks and see if they blink and we can get a few £m off these deals?

Now you can pile in on me about this negativity but why do our deals seem to take so long? Why are our deals always incredibly complex and thus they often fall through :( Just give them the parking space/luncheon vouchers Danny - don't sweat the little stuff :(
Defo, if we sign them in 3 weeks not tomorrow it saves 3 weeks wages !!
Ching Ching !!

It's the same for every club, you just don't pay that much attention to other clubs. United have taken 18 months to sign Sancho.

How quickly should a deal be done before it becomes ‘taking too long’?

Why rush deals through for players we can’t play?
Gil is at the olympics
Same for the Japanese lad
Other players still are on holiday
Did you know United had the Sancho deal done mid tournament… he signed officially yesterday so a 4/5 week lag

Back