• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Just curious... Who are the board members and are they actually working Levy? Or do they belong to an old boys club busy paying each other off in as many creative ways as possible.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

The Directors of the main group company Tottenham Hotspur Ltd are listed here:

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/01706358/officers

Directors of Tottenham Hotspur Football Co Ltd:

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/06279984/officers

So collecott is the finance guy... _if 63 appointments means he is busy with other companies then I see why our stadium had huge overruns and transfers are always late. Poor man is overworked :)
The Directors of the main group company Tottenham Hotspur Ltd are listed here:

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/01706358/officers

Directors of Tottenham Hotspur Football Co Ltd:

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/06279984/officers
Screenshot_20210725-214518_Samsung Internet.jpeg

There will always be fans who think Levy is/has done a lot of things wrong just like they will always be fans who think he is the best chairman in the game. But the progress this club has made since he took charge ( from the depths we had sunk to) has been amazing and we are on the cusp ( i really believe that) of great things happening.

Once we can open the stadium up and all the income that will bring i hope we will ALL be happy ( i will not hold my breath on that though:(). There will alway be a few who will complain no doubt.

This is a dead end argument mate, we have done this a thousand times

- There are people on this board who believe the only good owners are those that lose money on the club (not understanding that is fundamentally bad business which isn't actually good for the club in the long run) and/or only attracts a certain type of ownership you probably don't want to be associated with.
- Levy/ENIC for the most part have Spurs "self sustaining", which when you get Spurs is actually making more money all the time under their stewardship means more money will get to team (that's always ignored) and hence eventually results.
- Then you have the Glazzer's type who will show you how to truly fudge a club.

But that's nuance, much easier to go extreme and pick black or white ..
Owners that invest their own funds don’t HAVE to lose money on the club. Abramovic for example has invested £1billion of his own money in Chelsea but could probably achieve £2billion if selling Chelsea. Owners can also introduce equity via diluting their equity like Liverpool’s owners have recently done.

Or put it another way …l his salary is in lieu of any dividends he could take as an owner if the club

he is very very different from nearly all the people in his position in every club in the league in that he owns a significant chunk of the club
Very few owners of PL clubs take money out. Man Utd and Burnley have been the result of leveraged buyouts but a majority of the rest of the PL owners put money in instead of taking it out.

So collecott is the finance guy... _if 63 appointments means he is busy with other companies then I see why our stadium had huge overruns and transfers are always late. Poor man is overworked :)
View attachment 12330

I had a quick look and Daniel Levy has been director of 89 companies in total (though many are now inactive or defunct).

While I was there I looked at the account summaries for each of the companies with ‘Tottenham Hotspur’ in the name (I think there were 6 or 7 in total). The sum of total liabilities for 2020 across all of those was just over £1.7billion.

Not often any club gets a Kane... We were so close....we now have a world class stadium but no world class striker.

The stadium cost overruns cost us big time imo. Levy gets a big bonus for completing the stadium but not with the original intended budget.
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...iel-levy-ps3m-bonus-new-stadium-a4402906.html

But its his company he pays himself what he wants.
There will always be fans who think Levy is/has done a lot of things wrong just like they will always be fans who think he is the best chairman in the game. But the progress this club has made since he took charge ( from the depths we had sunk to) has been amazing and we are on the cusp ( i really believe that) of great things happening.

Once we can open the stadium up and all the income that will bring i hope we will ALL be happy ( i will not hold my breath on that though:(). There will alway be a few who will complain no doubt.

There will be some double counting there. Tottenham Hotspur Ltd is the holding company and are the accounts that give the true position of the football business. It is Tottenham Ltd that is owned circa 85% by ENIC.

There are some property companies that sit outside of this eg Goodsyard Tottenham Ltd and High Road West (Tottenham) Ltd that have a different ownership structure.

Very few owners of PL clubs take money out. Man Utd and Burnley have been the result of leveraged buyouts but a majority of the rest of the PL owners put money in instead of taking it out.
Yep
Don’t disagree
Didn’t say he took any many out
Of course he could but he doesn’t. He gets paid to do a job

https://www.thstofficial.com/thst-n...-and-corporate-structure-of-tottenham-hotspur

is quite a useful read

a few other things I’ll add… talking to the guys I know at mace a few years back, there was NO budget for the stadium agreed so how can it go over budget? There was outline target costs via a prime model but no company would take the job on with that model

timing is everything in football… United we’re sacking Ferguson before robins scored… poch was spotted when Southampton went to scout a player

there a more what could have been stories than what actually happened ones

It is inevitable, but with better facilities comes higher expectations and glory-hunting fans.

One thing I'd love to hear is more singing in the ground and some fresh songs. We could/should do our bit on here to facilitate. Ensure all fans know the songs. Then you need a few people in each section to get the songs going. Would lift the atmosphere.

Last edited:
Is there an official car parking thread? gave it a quick search but no results?

Anyway, thinking of taking my son to his first ever game and planning on going to the Arsenal friendly next Sunday. Where is the best place to park? Not been to the new stadium myself but when we went to White Hart Lane we used to just wing the car park and got lucky, kind of want to plan it a bit better this time. Any advice would be great.

Hello

Planning to do the stadium tour in the next few weeks, and debating whether to take my two daughters, aged 7 and 9.

Can anyone who has done the tour give my advice views on whether its kids friendly, or will they get bored and distract me from the tour?

Any views appreciated!!

Adam

There will be some double counting there. Tottenham Hotspur Ltd is the holding company and are the accounts that give the true position of the football business. It is Tottenham Ltd that is owned circa 85% by ENIC.

There are some property companies that sit outside of this eg Goodsyard Tottenham Ltd and High Road West (Tottenham) Ltd that have a different ownership structure.
I only counted the companies with ‘Tottenham Hotspur’ in the name…. Ignored those with just ‘Tottenham’.

Those property companies aren’t owned by THFC…. Levy and Lewis are instead realising the profits from the planning gains for their own personal wealth as opposed to keeping the property within THFC so that the profits can help the clubs cash flow and/or reduce debt.

Hello

Planning to do the stadium tour in the next few weeks, and debating whether to take my two daughters, aged 7 and 9.

Can anyone who has done the tour give my advice views on whether its kids friendly, or will they get bored and distract me from the tour?

Any views appreciated!!

Adam
My 8 year old son enjoyed it a lot.

Back