• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pierluigi Gollini

So, will Hart be released/sold. How long of a contract did we give him?
Waste of wages having Hart as 3rd choice. Whiteman is fine, better than Hart imo

Waste of wages having Hart as 3rd choice. Whiteman is fine, better than Hart imo

I think it's more of

- If we can get Whiteman a playing loan, then we keep Hart for the year remaining on his contract (he's on really low wages)
- If we can't, then likely we will look to let him go.

Hart is on a 2yr contract so still have a year left. But I believe he has been allowed to find a club.

Welcome aboard the Spurs circus, lets hope we have found Lloris long term replacement

I believe we have and I feel it’s overdue. And we have reduced the risk with the transfer set up.

I would actually start him regular for 7-8 games and see where we are.

I believe we have and I feel it’s overdue. And we have reduced the risk with the transfer set up.

I have heard a few people saying similar things.

Which I'm confused about. How much have you seen him play?

I think our captain, and captain of the World Cup Winners, deserves a bit more respect than just being brushed aside by a relatively unknown!!
Had we signed Donnarumma, it would be slightly different.

I think our captain, and captain of the World Cup Winners, deserves a bit more respect than just being brushed aside by a relatively unknown!!
Had we signed Donnarumma, it would be slightly different.

he has been a poor captain for me and at times as our captain has massively let our club down with past events.

his decline has been very evident over the past two seasons.

gollini is not an unknown, played a huge part in Atalanta surge in serie a where they have shaken the big boys.

it’s time for post Hugo, I won’t be tired to not see his classic rabbit in headlights expression…not a huge fan but happy for him to prove me wrong this season.

I have heard a few people saying similar things.

Which I'm confused about. How much have you seen him play?

from their European games he has looked a very decent goalkeeper, nothing flashy but solid at his job, though yes my thoughts in fairness have much to do with not having a fondness for Hugo.

he has been a poor captain for me and at times as our captain has massively let our club down with past events.

his decline has been very evident over the past two seasons.

gollini is not an unknown, played a huge part in Atalanta surge in serie a where they have shaken the big boys.

it’s time for post Hugo, I won’t be tired to not see his classic rabbit in headlights expression…not a huge fan but happy for him to prove me wrong this season.

He was one of our best players last season - the decline is greatly overstated

He was one of our best players last season - the decline is greatly overstated

Everyone’s view is different, mine is simply that we should start thinking about the future now, specifically if there are contract issues with him.

when a goalkeeper starts punching heads instead of footballs it’s evident, judgment, reaction, athleticism are on the wane,

and yes he saved many last season, because he gifts the opposing side opportunities with his dreadful distribution.

Gollini's stats aren't great and he lost his place at Atalanta. I'm sure that he is an upgrade on Hart but I am not convinced that we've found Lloris' long term successor. I'd be happy to be proved wrong though and hope that he does great in the cups.

He's not played in the games I've seen Atalanta, and not national team GK. That makes him a relatively unknown compared to Lloris, who was one of our best players last season, and saved our ass on many, many occasions. Your view is not shared by many, as seen by responses here.

He's not played in the games I've seen Atalanta, and not national team GK. That makes him a relatively unknown compared to Lloris, who was one of our best players last season, and saved our ass on many, many occasions. Your view is not shared by many, as seen by responses here.

It doesn’t need to be. Though in a previous post Dta said he had heard similar thoughts to mine, presumably Spurs fans.

Gollini has a cap for Italy, who by the way have a ridiculous dearth of goalkeeping talent. To say he’s an unknown is baffling to me.

gollini or not it’s time to move past Hugo, though I accept others will be fond of him and find it hard to let go.

It doesn’t need to be. Though in a previous post Dta said he had heard similar thoughts to mine, presumably Spurs fans.

Gollini has a cap for Italy, who by the way have a ridiculous dearth of goalkeeping talent. To say he’s an unknown is baffling to me.

gollini or not it’s time to move past Hugo, though I accept others will be fond of him and find it hard to let go.
RELATIVELY. Note that word. Also, you pretty much suggested that Lloris should just be binned off and instantly replaced by a guy who was not playing regularly for his club.
I'm saying (and I assume every sane person and all of the training staff), that he'll have to earn his right to play.

Back