• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

I’d assume it would be a big chunk of that money going on replacement strikers (plural)
Said it before but Ings and Vlahovic would be two I’d be all over. One proven in the league and one on the upward curve with immense talent. If we’re looking at playing the same way we did last season Isak is an option and would be £50m ish I reckon.
there are real options out there if we’re smart and that’s why we have brought in a DOF. But every signing is a gamble
I really like Isak, a talented all round game.

I think I read he's just signed a new 5 year deal with Real Sociedad and that included a big bump in his release clause.

I think Real are skint but I'm sure if they really wanted to they could find the money, last summer they didn't spend any money.

They've been skint for years it's only spanish arrogance that's allowed them to be supported by governments and banks.

To be fair, he can go and make a nice sum for a year or two then finish his career in Belgium

I like Toby, I won’t have a word said against him

Will I am going to say a word against him. He is cack, lost his pace after he did his hamstring. We were mad to offer him a new contract.

Read a few articles he said he wants to go back to belgium. I would lose all respect for him if he went out to Qatar.

To be fair, he can go and make a nice sum for a year or two then finish his career in Belgium

I like Toby, I won’t have a word said against him

He doesn't think he can hack it in the prem anymore. Get some money in, get romero and another or two in. Thank him for his service and wish him well.

Reactions: DTA
Will I am going to say a word against him. He is cack, lost his pace after he did his hamstring. We were mad to offer him a new contract.

Read a few articles he said he wants to go back to belgium. I would lose all respect for him if he went out to Qatar.
Depends how you define cack. I think he was our best centre back last season (ignoring Rodon due to appearance numbers). I don't think he's good enough to be a nailed on starter if we want to get top 4 (never mind beyond that), but he's still decent.

If he notices that he's "cack", as in not quite good enough anymore I think it's very fair to want a move away to a less competitive league. If his first choice is Belgium, but he ends up going elsewhere, I think that's fair enough too.

Finally I can't see a Belgian club paying 13m for him. He might not have the option of going to Belgium anymore unless the club somehow accepts a lower bid than one already offered by others - which seems like something Levy would (rightly) have issues with.

Depending on what goes on behind the scenes I think it's harsh to be negative on him even if these rumours are true.

Cack’s a bit unfair. I think he’s probably still the best centre back at the club but if we can get 10mill + for a player past his prime and he can make some moolah in Qatar then win win

Back