• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

yeah, been very enthused by our links to young talent and I believe it’s what we need to be doing.

realistically We have to manage our debts, 160 mil wipes out maybe 2/3 of the pandemic costs…maybe

but yeah those boys in would be gravy, alongside either Vlahovic or Isak

I think the biggest reality is that we are where we are and to have an asset like this is incredible. The damage done by our prior hire was enormous, and again, I think we're lucky we're as together as we are.

Our debts are managed pretty much. The £250m we borrowed means it's nearly all long term. No rush to pay it off.

hmmm well if managed then by all means reinvest in the squad, though I think Danny would deem it prudent to service off some of it.

But are they reporting it as all from the same source?

Who, to be fair, looks like they may have something about them - showbiz reporter who is an acquaintance of Charlie Kane.

This smacks of a fed story. I'd say Levy has made it clear those are the terms and hey-ho, however you need to get it done, do it with those numbers for us...generally speaking!!!

This smacks of a fed story. I'd say Levy has made it clear those are the terms and hey-ho, however you need to get it done, do it with those numbers for us...generally speaking!!!

it definitely, positively reeks of being a fed story sun exclusive.

City fans do not seem happy about it and if it was the other way around i probably wouldn't be either.

we should be able to afford to retain lamela so that he can keep hassling kane and tapping on his ankles when we play Emirates Marketing Project

I think at those numbers you'd have to say we would be mad not to sell
Its got to be a straight up cash deal though, no part exchange with xiteh cast offs who don't want to come to us, as reported in 442...

City are prepared to offer one of Brazilian forward Gabriel Jesus, 24, Algeria captain Riyad Mahrez, 30, Portugal midfielder Bernardo Silva, 26, or England attacker Raheem Sterling, 26, as part of a deal to tempt Spurs into selling the England captain. (FourFourTwo)

Personally after spending some time ruminating this summer, I will laugh if he doesn't win anything at City and Spurs win a trophy. 160m is good money but his statements irritate me. He has gotten to a few finals where he didn't turn up.

Reminds me of Ronaldo (R9). He left Inter with a purpose of winning CL. Ha!! I still have love for R9 though. Kane in a City shirt - I will treat like I treated Kyle Walker.

If he goes to city meh, it really doesn’t affect our chances of doing anything.

160 million gives us a chance to rebuild and is it better to move on from Kane this season?

we just have to hope we don’t waste the money.

I didn’t think he would stay, just about how much money/players we can get out of city.

Of course I’d rather be in a position where we don’t sell him, but we are not.

Back