• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

I'm getting it to relive my pill popping basement rave days ... while sitting in a deck chair drinking a neck oil or two on the lawn, listening to the radio.

These were the pyjamas from a parallel universe I never had as a kid.

sob, is my mum even my mum, it could have been a wormhole not a birth canal. Sob.

is this the sort of reaction they were after?

I love it.

Been forced to watch love island a bit with the mrs and nothing…

but when I saw this kit I got a huge Erect~ion

upload_2021-7-23_9-1-41.png

i now cannot unsee that "ghost banana" that someone pointed out earlier !

Maybe Nike designers thought to immortalize Levy as the Alioth from Marvel comics ...

1625691807_Loki%20Alioth%200.jpg

Last edited:
I would actually buy it as it looks unique. In fact time to make a few calls.

NB it reminds me of a United Colours of Benetton top I once had.

A few mates have asked their kids what they think of it and they all love it.... All of them have said they want this kit instead of the home kit.

It was clearly designed for the yoot and by that measure is likely to be a big success.

(let's face it grown men have no right to be wearing a football shirt anyway unless they actually play for the club!)

A few mates have asked their kids what they think of it and they all love it.... All of them have said they want this kit instead of the home kit.

It was clearly designed for the yoot and by that measure is likely to be a big success.

(let's face it grown men have no right to be wearing a football shirt anyway unless they actually play for the club!)

My dad is sadly no longer with us but this post pretty much mirrors his views on grown men and football shirts :D I never, ever saw him wear one. His philosophy was always that people should dress appropriately for their age. I wear football shirts when I go for a run, occasionally when I go to a match or if I am watching a cup final at home. Other than that I agree grown men wearing them isn’t a good look unless you have a footballer’s physique. Most men over 30 have the physique of a pre-season Willian.

Re the new kit, I hated it when I first saw it but I really like it now. Probably am more likely to get the away kit than the home shirt. Id like to see them in the flesh before I buy any of them though.

My dad is sadly no longer with us but this post pretty much mirrors his views on grown men and football shirts :D I never, ever saw him wear one. His philosophy was always that people should dress appropriately for their age. I wear football shirts when I go for a run, occasionally when I go to a match or if I am watching a cup final at home. Other than that I agree grown men wearing them isn’t a good look unless you have a footballer’s physique. Most men over 30 have the physique of a pre-season Willian.

Re the new kit, I hated it when I first saw it but I really like it now. Probably am more likely to get the away kit than the home shirt. Id like to see them in the flesh before I buy any of them though.
I worked with a South African guy who used to express the same viewpoint as me when it came to grown men wearing club shirts. One company BBQ weekend he arrived in a Natal Sharks rugby shirt to be greeted with a few comments from some of the younger staff members who he had chastised previously for wearing their football shirts. '"Perhaps you'd care to go and look up the 1990 Natal Sharks Teamsheet" was his reply.

I don’t understand why a grown man can’t wear a kit? What’s the issue?

It’s fine in certain situations as outlined above; going to games, working out etc. It’s personal choice but I wouldn’t wear one on a day off for example or going for a meal unless I was abroad and don’t want to sweat into a nice t shirt or shirt.

Can we also outlaw men going topless in public? Unless you are in the garden or on a beach there should be no excuse for going out with a shirt on.

Well... a bit of quality control wouldn't go amiss, but let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater :)

(I probably shouldn't say that).

Edit : I do agree btw.

I find the kit/shirt thing odd on older people as well. A normal t-shirt or polo shirt with the club emblem is fine but the playing shirt not so much, especially with a name on the back, be that of a player or worse still the wearer's own name.

Last edited:
Back