• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

So is Statsport a new extra sponsor or is this just a pre season thing? Does it only appear on the ‘actual’ replica??
View attachment 12290
Edit. Just worked it out it’s a sports bra…I presume a very clever way of circumnavigating the minimum shirt sponsors?! No doubt will be clamped down on.
View attachment 12291 View attachment 12290
Isn’t that just a vest that tracks their heart rate for training purposes? Doubt it has anything to do with sponsorship.

giphy.gif

The kits that will be worn on the pitch, as well as the replica shirts available for supporters to buy, are constructed with 100 per cent recycled polyester fabric, which is made from recycled plastic bottles. This creates kits that helps to deliver peak performance with a lower impact on the environment.

No other sport captures global attention like the beautiful game and we, along with Nike, see this as an opportunity to scale more sustainable solutions in order to help protect the future of sport.

As part of their wider Move to Zero initiative – a journey towards zero carbon and zero waste – Nike are focused in scaling the usage of lower-carbon material alternatives. Recycled polyester reduces carbon emissions by up to 30 per cent compared to virgin polyester and, since 2010, Nike has been using this material to produce football kits.

Tottenham Hotspur is equally dedicated to minimising the environmental impacts of its activities across all Club operations and was this year named the Premier League’s greenest club following a study carried out by BBC Sport and the UN-backed Sport Positive Summit

The kits that will be worn on the pitch, as well as the replica shirts available for supporters to buy, are constructed with 100 per cent recycled polyester fabric, which is made from recycled plastic bottles. This creates kits that helps to deliver peak performance with a lower impact on the environment.

No other sport captures global attention like the beautiful game and we, along with Nike, see this as an opportunity to scale more sustainable solutions in order to help protect the future of sport.

As part of their wider Move to Zero initiative – a journey towards zero carbon and zero waste – Nike are focused in scaling the usage of lower-carbon material alternatives. Recycled polyester reduces carbon emissions by up to 30 per cent compared to virgin polyester and, since 2010, Nike has been using this material to produce football kits.

Tottenham Hotspur is equally dedicated to minimising the environmental impacts of its activities across all Club operations and was this year named the Premier League’s greenest club following a study carried out by BBC Sport and the UN-backed Sport Positive Summit

Designs to last 2-3 years would be better in reducing waste. Still possible to have a home or away or third kit launch every year but just not in the same year.

Designs to last 2-3 years would be better in reducing waste. Still possible to have a home or away or third kit launch every year but just not in the same year.
And the players should have just one kit for the season and if they lose a sock or put in the wrong wash they have to buy their own elite replica from the club shop. Or one player has to take turns washing the lot!
Maybe not Lloris though. My Sunday league team had a challenge one morning when the kit washer was nicked for drink driving the night before with the kit in the boot of his car!

Does that mean we have got bottle then?
Or does it become the bottling kit when we lose a big game wearing it?

Now I get it - the oil spill design is irony

It disgusting. It's embarrassing. I'm sure loads will buy it cos it's weird. For me. This should be training gear at best. Not our official second kit.

I feel like someone drank the whole range of 20/20 then threw up.

It will be one of those easily dated kits that after this season no one will ever wear

Trivia question in 10 years .. can you guess what year this kit is from ..

Could be a best seller, the kids will love it.
Although I am now in my 60s, I have the mentality of a 15 year old. I kinda dig it. Pretty much everything the white shirt isn't. If they can produce this in a golf shirt, I'll buy two.

My favorite shirt for hacking around in the garden or workshop is a Russell dry fit Camokaze performance shirt that has a black-grey-white camo pattern that looks out of focus.

Back