• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

8 years is a pretty acceptable lifespan for a dog.

Never been convinced of his suitability for us and I once described him as a circus act before just accepting he was fully onboard and doing his best.

Will be remembered for unrealistic expectation and two truly wonderful rabona goals.

Any time he looked like he was going to push on he, unfortunately, got injured. Always gave his all so can't fault him on effort and seemed to love playing for us.
Should've probably parted ways a few years ago though.

If you look up intelligent clam there's a picture of Lamela and that stamp on Fabregas hand is one of the most beautiful moments I've seen in football.

I think I read that Gil has a 35m Euro release clause. We're therefore effectively selling Lamela for 10m Euros. That's a reasonable price for him I think.

It's probably a good deal for both parties

- Lamela will be effective in La Liga, him having a first team place will be good for him
- We get a young exciting prospect on less wages

Won me a shed load of cash too (when I gambled)
Used to back him when he came off the bench to be booked at 14/1 at least
Literally everytime he would get booked within minutes hahah

As said if others had shown his attitude, will to win we might have won something in his years at the club

A player who gave his all, never moaned and knew what it meant to the fans.
For various reasons, all understable, we never really saw the best of him and if sevilla play to his strengths we will see what we could have had.

Goodbye and good luck coco.

Reactions: DTA
A player who gave his all, never moaned and knew what it meant to the fans.
For various reasons, all understable, we never really saw the best of him and if sevilla play to his strengths we will see what we could have had.

Goodbye and good luck coco.
What are his strengths?
The player I saw at Roma that I was so excited to see here wasn’t the player we saw unfortunately

The way that he could execute difficult maneuvers with nonchalance was something that I love to see in Spurs players. Hopefully Gil will continue the tradition

This may be my favourite, certainly for the way that Townsend just dies a bit inside and Rose is flabbergasted

Back