• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Just saw BBC had picked up a show called The Watch and put it on iPlayer, made by BBC America.

Meant to be a Terry Pratchett adaptation so I was rather eager to see it.
An absolute waste of my time and a steaming dump upon Pratchett's legacy.

I think you should leave, on Netflix, had me giggling uncontrollably this morning. It’s somewhere between Fast Show and Big Train but very middle American.

Ricky Gervais' hammy attempts at sentimentality

I think he got the balance almost perfectly in the Office but since then it has run away from him a bit. I actually think Life’s Too Short is underrated. It’s just the Office with Warwick Davis and can’t remember it getting too on the nose. Merchant wrote on that too. Not seen Afterlife to be fair.

I think he got the balance almost perfectly in the Office but since then it has run away from him a bit. I actually think Life’s Too Short is underrated. It’s just the Office with Warwick Davis and can’t remember it getting too on the nose. Merchant wrote on that too. Not seen Afterlife to be fair.
The office was one of my favourite shows ever, but the things I’ve seen that he’s done since he always seems to be trying to write the lead as a more sympathetic character, certainly the ones he plays - even did it with the Brent film imo.

Back